ONE DIVISION MOTM Thanks to Tom Kaye and the enduring overseeing AO Mod staff for keeping this thread in order and running smoothly.
MOTM will run a single special category this month: AGD Collection of the Month!!!
This month, we will be voting on pics of collections formed by 3 to 4 Mags only. In order to be eligible, these are the special rules we will have this month:
- 3 or 4 different Mags
- All Mags in pic must be from different types. That means a mech, a pump, a pneu and an electro.
- when I say "Electro", I mean anything that runs on batteries. Be it an eMag, X-Mag, SFL, VER, e-Pneu, Devil Mag, Hyper frame'd Mag, SpyderMag, EgoMag, ShmegoMag , whatever. For pneu, I think it's a mech-pneu frame, be it a custom one or a G-Force frame. For Mech, I mean anything that's not Electro nor Pneu (as explained before) and for Pump, well, it has to be a pump Mag, be it whatever pump kit you want (factory, Cerberus, XM-15, Rainman's etc).
- All Mags in pic must be still on contestant's ownership so if you sold a Mag, you can't include it. I expect to see new pics on the entries.
- Pictured Mags can't be for sale during September/2013, be it here or on other forums, eBay, Craigslist or wherever.
Round 09'13 ! !
Entries up until 09/30/13 11:59 PM EST
"MAG" of the month contest...that means MAGS of any kind.
I want to see some kick butt Mags ! ! !
I will do it every month there seems to be continued interest , voting towards the end of each month, new contest on the first-ish of each month.
Near the end of the month I reserve the right to narrow it down to a Final 3 (or how ever many I think are worthy) and open a public voting poll to pick the winner for each division. Entries are valid until I close this thread.
1) Must be your Mag and NOT for sale during the month of the contest.
2) I don't care how great or sucky your pictures are, it's a gun contest not a photogenic prize. Please NO watermarks.
3) 2 pictures MAX , NO GIANT WALLPAPER sized pictures....post a link if you need to or link to any larger pics.
**This is the code to resize and thumbnail your pictures. Copy and paste and add the link where it says to.**
If you can't figure out how to host your pics, I will get them hosted for you.
<a href="Picture URL Here"><img src="Picture URL Here" width="1024" height="768"></img></a>
FYI, It is to YOUR ADVANTAGE to simply post 1024 x 768 or so sized pictures, they will look far better than the code resized pictures. - New size rule for updated picture resolution
4) No previous contest winner entries unless it has changed drastically , give others a shot please. - See exception for this month's poll above
6) No text posts ...PM all questions to who ever you want to ask what ever you want to ask. Text posts will be removed.
I will be judging on what I think is cool or worthy ...
Just a note, I'd really like to see full functioning markers, those will get priority over the same parts just stacked up for a picture.