Thread: Remote tank refill line

Remote tank refill line

what do I need to know to put a quick connect line from my 4500 on my back to run a steel braided line around to the front?

I'm pretty sure I know whats involved but I'd rather double check.

Steel braid or coiled will work since the output pressure is probably going to be under 1K.
    Forest Gump of paintball

... Read the first post and title again

You need an on/off asa for the tank side and a long stainless line with QD on the gun side. I can build this if you like.
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

Are you trying to set up a standard remote line or is this something different?

Sounds like he's wanting to have a line to refill his tank without taking it off his back, kind of like a Ninja Refill Whip.

You're going to need to acquire line and fittings that are rated to 5000 psi. Either buy the Ninja Refill Whip (cheapest route) or buy the fittings and hose online and make your own (more expensive). Standard steel braid line is likely not rated near high enough. Not even a remote coil (those usually claim to be rated at 3000 psi).

Edit for link (maybe not the cheapest you can get it, but it was on the 1st page of Google): http://www.tippmannpros.com/p-646-ni...n-4500psi.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by Justus View Post
    Sounds like he's wanting to have a line to refill his tank without taking it off his back, kind of like a Ninja Refill Whip.

You're going to need to acquire line and fittings that are rated to 5000 psi. Either buy the Ninja Refill Whip (cheapest route) or buy the fittings and hose online and make your own (more expensive). Standard steel braid line is likely not rated near high enough. Not even a remote coil (those usually claim to be rated at 3000 psi).

Edit for link (maybe not the cheapest you can get it, but it was on the 1st page of Google): http://www.tippmannpros.com/p-646-ni...n-4500psi.aspx

yup, thank you