Thread: Ccm 6.5 prototype #005

Cool Ccm 6.5 prototype #005

Well, I have pretty much stopped playing paintball. Recently closed down my field and am moving off in other directions, interest wise. The last gun I bought was a custom T2. It is personalized, so I am going to keep it. Hey, you never know. Anyway, I have this 6.5 just sitting here, and probably not going to be used again, and, I am keeping the T2, so this one needs to be used. It is an awesome shooter. It was my main gun, even over the T2. It is one of the original Prototype 6.5. Number 005. Dust black and the only mod to it is I replaced the grip panels with the Hogue grips. Modded them a little and it works better for me, got big hands. Comes with a complete barrel sizer set, .675 to .690. The barrel and backs were hardly used at all. Mostly used my DW with inserts. The gun is in great shape, 9.5/10 condition. In the photo of the serial number, there is a rub spot on the end of the frame where the barrel goes, that is really the only flaw that is noticeable, and not noticed when the barrel is on. This marker was used, but not abused. It is not perfect, but pretty close.

I am out of the sport so there will be no trades, this is for sale only.

I am asking SOLD. Paypal preferred or USPO Money order.

If you think my price is to high, then, thats OK. I dont have to sell it, dont really need to sell it, dont have bills that I cannot cover. So having gotten all that crap out of the way, this thread will stay active until the right buyer comes along. I know what you can get new 6.5's for, and, if you prefer a new one, then this marker is not for you. But, it is one of the Prototype markers, and these rarely come up for sale.

Now to the pics.

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by kruger; 09-07-2013 at 04:00 PM.
    WOW, sigs. Havent seen these in a while here on AO.

Sold