Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Classic Valve with Level 10 Bolt

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    78

    Classic Valve with Level 10 Bolt

    Sold...
    Last edited by PBLife; 09-09-2013 at 10:00 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    901
    just a question...

    does the valve just have the L10 bolt, or does it have a carrier installed and the L10 working?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    just a question...

    does the valve just have the L10 bolt, or does it have a carrier installed and the L10 working?
    Fully functioning valve with carrier installed.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Central Ohio
    Posts
    400
    Quote Originally Posted by PBLife View Post
    Fully functioning valve with carrier installed.
    Do you have any, if not all, of the leftover level 10 parts?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedy500 View Post
    Do you have any, if not all, of the leftover level 10 parts?
    I do not. I had the bolt and used my existing parts to make it functional.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    129
    This is a steal at this price, extra parts or not, I wish you luck with the sale. Wish I had it in me, I'd be all over it.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Central Ohio
    Posts
    400
    Payment and pm sent. Hope to get this and finish my project before Saturday.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedy500 View Post
    Payment and pm sent. Hope to get this and finish my project before Saturday.
    Got it. Will PM tracking info.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •