So I was thinking abut this community project that we could all participate in what would be a relatively cheap project. This would require a good list of people that would be interested and willing to participate.

Here is what I was thinking, I or one of the many wonderful members on here get a stock, sort of junky automag. We start out with this completly stock automag, and then we get the ball rolling on this thread. We find a reputable member that has done a deal on here before and ship it to them, the person who currently has the Automag in their possession is responsible for properly shipping the automag and paying shipping costs. Once the automag is received the requirement for whoever has the Automag in their possession to add on an upgrade, whether it is a more comfortable foregrip, a cleaner macro setup, a better bolt, a different main body, etc... You get the idea. Now the thing is that each time you get the automag you are only allowed to add 1 upgrade/part, no more, no less. And then it is that persons responsibility to fire the marker and make sure it is in working order at 295fps consistently. By the time your done it is your turn to ship the marker to the next person (decided on the thread). And so it will go on and on, right before each person ships it to the next they should post pictures and details of they added to the marker. The point of this is to ship the marker in better condition then you received it. Also, each person should try and expose this "AO mag" to someone new at your field and let them know what they are like. Another rule should be you can only ship to AO members, nobody from MCB, Tech PB and especially PBN (shady place sometimes). We will keep a list of people whom we have already shipped to. Also I say their should be a 1 month limit to how long you can keep the mag.

I think this would be a great community project that be fun a relatively cheap as it would be keeping each person limited to one upgrade. And seeing that AO has an insanely close-knit and well trusted community with virtually no thefts that occur in the BST section I trust that this project won't go missing.

The purpose of this would also be to introduce others (at your local field and such) to the world of automags and AGD products. This would be able to expose many new players to across the country to this one single automag that keeps on getting better and better, and would eventually symbolize how good quality they are, and hopefully convert some new people to shoot mags.

What does everybody else think? Due to my Qloader sales I have a good deal of cash in PayPal to help get the ball rolling on this project.

Any suggestions etc..? Would love to see this happen. Or maybe I'm just ranting again but whatever