Thread: My family

My family

I started this journey with a SL68 back in the early 90's. Then came the cockers. Then came the mags. Went all electronic for a while and decided to simplify life. So here's the family... (edited to reflect new configs)

The z-mag is primarily for big games and scenarios. It runs exclusively on a remote. I decided to run it straight into the valve and put the dropkick on the pump. I like it better that way.
    I found that sling attachment at a local gun store and drilled out the rail for it. Works perfectly. This has a mini-mag valve and lvl10 bolt and I have Doc's cocker adapter and use a J&J ceramic edge kit on it.

The cocker is my primary marker for weekend play. Half the time I run tubes, the other half I run a 50rd pocket hopper. Not even going to go into all the upgrades on it, but I use a ceramic edge back and AL edge front to keep that dust to polished look. It's a great little marker.

The minimag is my loaner and will probably be getting sold to fund a new build. She's run with a PMI ceramic barrel. (Thanks, Cyco-Dude.)
    Last edited by bowcycle; 04-12-2014 at 09:31 PM.

edited for new configurations and better pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by bowcycle View Post
    The minimag is my loaner and will probably be getting sold to fund a new build. She's run with a J&J 1-piece ceramic.
    i believe that is a pmi barrel, not a j&j. anyway, that is a good start...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyco-Dude View Post
    i believe that is a pmi barrel, not a j&j. anyway, that is a good start...lol.
    You are correct. I never even knew PMI made a ceramic barrel. It was sold to me as a J&J and I never verified it. Thanks.
    I'll edit it accordingly.

It's great to see workhorses with practical upgrades. The Z-grip minimag is elegantly simple, imho.