Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 49 of 49

Thread: THA GREAT 8!!! My current Mag Collection!!!

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    217
    Some damn sexy mags here. Very nice!

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    PHX, AZ
    Posts
    1,420

  3. #33
    Say what???

    I want to see you wielding both of the bad boys at once with full loaders. Imagine the intimidation factor!

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    PHX, AZ
    Posts
    1,420
    Quote Originally Posted by robertreed711 View Post
    Say what???

    I want to see you wielding both of the bad boys at once with full loaders. Imagine the intimidation factor!
    haha…tha duel wielding w/full hoppers is easy…they aren't heavy at all, at least i don't think so…but getting it on video will be a task since i don't have a camcorder or video on my phone.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    PHX, AZ
    Posts
    1,420
    oh hells yeah….lvl5, Traccer top rail mod, bt spring feed, custom HASA, SP Wood Grips…awe yeah!!










  6. #36
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    PHX, AZ
    Posts
    1,420
    …and tha one and only Nasty Pneumag…Whoo Hoo! running a Cheater for tha pneumatics









  7. #37
    Pistol mag is sweet

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    3,188
    That pneu-nasty came out nice! Those loaders make a good match. Doesn't look like you need to carry too much extra paint with the small bottle.

    If you like your 12g pistol, you might try a CCI bucket changer on there someday. They are like a full turn and 1/4 for on or off.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    PHX, AZ
    Posts
    1,420
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider-TW View Post
    That pneu-nasty came out nice! Those loaders make a good match. Doesn't look like you need to carry too much extra paint with the small bottle.

    If you like your 12g pistol, you might try a CCI bucket changer on there someday. They are like a full turn and 1/4 for on or off.
    i rarely carry more than 2 pods anyways…so tha small bottle works for me.

    yeah ill be getting a CCI bucket changer this week…but would like to find a nice lever changer to see how i like them…but for 12gr set ups the CCI bucket changer is my favorite so far. i honestly don't even kno where this bucket changer came from???

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    3,188
    Quote Originally Posted by need4reebs View Post
    i rarely carry more than 2 pods anyways…so tha small bottle works for me.

    yeah ill be getting a CCI bucket changer this week…but would like to find a nice lever changer to see how i like them…but for 12gr set ups the CCI bucket changer is my favorite so far. i honestly don't even kno where this bucket changer came from???
    I'll be curious what you think between the two. I can't interchange the two between the setups I have, but I think I like the bucket changer a little better, just for simplicity.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Marseille - France
    Posts
    449
    Both look terribles !

    Very nice builts.

    With Need4reebs it's always IMAGINATION POWER !!!!!!!!!!

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    475
    You really need to get something to make a video of that pneu nasty shooting.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    PHX, AZ
    Posts
    1,420
    tha Dueling Pistola Mags:





    accidentally built a second pistola mag…ooops

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Marseille - France
    Posts
    449
    I like them

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    PHX, AZ
    Posts
    1,420
    hells yeah…some new parts came in











    new frame:


  16. #46
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    181
    BOOBOO...lol jk kinfolk, top notch!

  17. #47
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    PHX, AZ
    Posts
    1,420
    My Pistola Mag update:

    I'm using a WGP 12gr slam changer w/a weird ASA for tha HASA, a devolumized lvl 5 classic valve that got 28 good shots and 3 flea farts of a 12gr, weed wacker mod in tha macro line, Re-actor on/off, classic rail, classic body w/a empire traccer top rail mod and a BT Sa-17 spring feed, bull barrel, RTR quad 12gr holder, Stock CF grip frame, and a nice set of SP wood grips….take a peek:





    finally i think I'm done and ill prolly be selling my other Pistola Mag that was built in tha process of building this one…PM if your interested.

  18. #48
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    central coast cali
    Posts
    141
    Nice pistols man! Yo make a video if the Nasty Pneumag in action.

  19. #49
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    PHX, AZ
    Posts
    1,420
    Quote Originally Posted by lobo_fuerte View Post
    Nice pistols man! Yo make a video if the Nasty Pneumag in action.
    errr…i dont have a video cam yet…so no Videos of tha Nasty Pneumag.


    here are some pics of tha pistola mag w/tha Line SI 12gr lever changer:


    using a set screw to adjust tha lever for different size 12gr cartridges:





    using a thumb screw to adjust tha lever for different size 12gr cartridges:




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •