Thread: My extra extras. SOLD!!

My extra extras. SOLD!!

Ok, like most everyone else here I have a bunch of extra stuff laying around. I want to get rid of all of it NOW. This would be good for someone who wanted to resell these items and make a few dollars. At this time, I am not seperating anything. I think my price is fair. If you don't shoot me an offer. I will take trades, trades of priority are listed below. If you need specifics on anything post it up here. The tank is out of hydro and untested. The black HL Emag body is pump milled. And yes that is an aluminum single trigger AGD frame. Thanks.

$225 for all it. Shipped and paypal'd

Trades: Non ULE style RTP or EMag Rail, ULE Body, anything else cool and Mag related

Last edited by dboggs79; 09-12-2013 at 10:11 AM.

Holy crap man! So tempting.

Shoot me PayPal. Wife said OK.

Had to ask the wife?! I'll send you my paypal, you ship me your mancard! LOL Just playing. PMing you.

Didn't have to. But no point in giving her a reason to complain. Parts I want out of this will finish putting her gun back together.

Quote Originally Posted by blackdeath1k View Post
    Didn't have to. But no point in giving her a reason to complain. Parts I want out of this will finish putting her gun back together.
    I understand. It's easy for me to say since I'm not married.

Smart man.

Smart man.
    She heard you type that! lol

That's fine. I've said it plenty of times to others in front of her. I had a lot more play money before she was around. And I've got one that is not high maintenance. Or expensive. And she works. Yet my drag bike still sits in pieces. So again. Smart man. Lol

Damn! why did I have to be away from my ipad when this went up. I would have grabbed this in a heartbeat.

Black Death I'm pming you to see if your willing to separate a part or two from that package when you get it.

Haha. I was taking a break from drawing on cad. It was a holy crap moment. And yah. Like with the last bundle I bought. I'm only wanting a couple parts out of this. But this is all mag. So better than the spider lot. Lol.

Haha. I was taking a break from drawing on cad. It was a holy crap moment. And yah. Like with the last bundle I bought. I'm only wanting a couple parts out of this. But this is all mag. So better than the spider lot. Lol.
    Ha that's funny, I was working on CAD while this went up and that's what I kept me away from AO when this went up. I have been liking cad and the only distraction I have during cad is some music and maybe a small snack. No Internet for me.

Anyways pmd ya back, will be able to send payment by the time you receive, inspect, and organize everything with taking pics and all. But just in case I will have cash pending for this lot of stuff.

Lol. I've been using 2d cad at work for about 10 years. Its been so long since I used 3d I'm not sure I could draw anything. But yah. We will work something out.