Thread: Warp Left Black ULE Mag, X Valve, Helium Rail

Warp Left Black ULE Mag, X Valve, Helium Rail

Up for sale is one of my favorite shooters ever. This mag works like a dream and is in great condition all around. Lvl 10 is tuned and RT's like a champ.

The mag comes as pictured, minus the barrel and tank.

It has a AGD Black ULE Left Warp feed body, AGD Intelliframe w/microswitch and harness down to the Warp feed, Warp Feed, Venomous Deisgns Helium Rail #14/15, CP gas through Grip, bottom tank mount, hoses/fittings, and all the warp accessories to connect it to the gun. The warp feed comes with a dual 9V adapter (hard to see in pictures).

NO MAS

PM me with any questions you may have.

Last edited by RainOnYouWGP; 09-18-2013 at 11:36 PM.

Let me know if you would at all be willing to part out the warp feed. It looks to be in good condition if whoever wants the marker doesn't want it.

I will be sure to let you know if a potential buyer does not want the warp system.

Thanks for the interest
    Mitchell

Otherwise, I am going to lowball you with an offer of $300 for it all if that is what it takes to get it. Sorry, but I really just want to warp-feed. If I must buy the whole thing... well... okay. I already have 2 of these markers, but heck... why not. Its not worth $500 to me though because of that. Still, something you might want to keep in mind if you don't get any other offers.

Interested in the rail if you decide to part.

^^