Thread: emag question

emag question

Hello, I was just wondering what a karta emag with a kainer barrel kit worth..

Thank you..

$200. PMing you now...

(just kidding)

It's going to vary based upon condition, extras, mechanical and electrical functioning, and anodizing. You're going to have to post pictures in order to get even a semi-accurate ballpark figure.

Chi town saint: Welcome to AO. Feel free to post a picture of what you have and we can give you a more accurate number. You should have the ability to attach a picture directly into this post. If you need any help feel free to private message me. Since you just joined the site, you may want to post up a feedback thread as well.

Than you very much for the welcome. Its not me selling it though I was looking to buy one.. let's just say it looks pretty much brand new..

OK I just realized I put this in best my bad couldn't a mod move this, please.. thank you

You had it in general chat, but a Mod moved it to BST.

That is what I thought at first. Anyway, like I said its a very nice kartaName:  IMG_1104-1.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  38.6 KB I have a picture..

so does anyone know what this is wroth..

My best guess around $900-$1000, but in all honesty its worth what ever you are willing to pay for it.

MOTY3
    I would agree with Arstron on that price. Now if your planning on keeping it, and you get it way cheaper than this, a good way to break the ice over here would be to post up a new thread with bigger pics rubbing it in our faces how cheap you got it.

I know this gun...and its worth ALL of 1100 WITHOUT the Kaner....you might want to look up what a Kaner kit goes for..not cheap....that xvalve has the xmod 1.8 and it SCREAMS and what you don't see is that it is a RED Xvalve..matching..!!.......