Thread: Emag value question

Emag value question

So I picked this E-mag up with the intention of getting it playable but I've pretty much stopped playing at this point. I don't have any way to air it up and test or a charger to test the electronics so with that in mind what do you thinks its worth? The tank is out of hydro (08) and is a 3k with a flatline 3k reg. Thanks.

Name:  IMAG0268.jpg
Views: 135
Size:  51.6 KB
    Name:  IMAG0265.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  50.3 KB
    Name:  IMAG0264.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  46.5 KB

With no idea if it is working on either the mechanical end or the electronic side the price is going to be considerably lower than a known workingmarker. You do have the stove top vert body and some people do like those so that could help. On another note there have been some OMG over the top emags lately and some sell some don't with not sure of work ability I would say 350ish just due to the risk a buyer has to take.

Quote Originally Posted by Syko89 View Post
    With no idea if it is working on either the mechanical end or the electronic side the price is going to be considerably lower than a known workingmarker. You do have the stove top vert body and some people do like those so that could help. On another note there have been some OMG over the top emags lately and some sell some don't with not sure of work ability I would say 350ish just due to the risk a buyer has to take.
    Thanks man, maybe if i beg my local shop they will fill the tank for me so i can at least test it in manual mode.

Just a offer if you send it I'll try and charge the battery and test it out. Just figurediI would offer it up. But other wise good luck

idleivey, where are you located? If you are near my area, I would offer to test it.

Quote Originally Posted by bss View Post
    idleivey, where are you located? If you are near my area, I would offer to test it.
    I'm in Portland, OR.

Quote Originally Posted by idleivey View Post
    I'm in Portland, OR.
    I'm is Puyallup, WA. If you happen to travel in my area, I can keep you test it. If I happen to travel to travel to your area, I'll contact you.

Even working, it probably wouldn't sell for a whole lot more IMO. Parted, the lowers if working are $200-250, body is $40-50, valve is 95-120. Flatline adds some more, but whole markers historically sell for less than parted prices.