Thread: NME, Cocker, b2k's, b2k4 w/pds, bko & AlleyCat... f/s

Cool NME, Cocker, b2k's, b2k4 w/pds, bko & AlleyCat... f/s

*NEW PRICES*
    I'm doing some early spring cleaning....this is the first wave of stuff going up on the block. I tried to price these accordingly to condition and demand but feel free to make a fair offer if you like. No low balls please my are hanging low enuff already!
    Anyway here's what I have....

System-X NME: Solid electric blue w/black accents. what's especially unusual is the black bolt most are white....ya don't see many black ones at all. The marker is in fantastic condition both cosmetic and operation wise. Completely gone thru...o-rings, lube, programs/functions. No leaks whatsoever and the gun rips!!! $199 +ship

WGP 2k+ Autococker: Oldschool right hand feed body, stock internals, stock HPR, LPR & 3-way. Aftermarket Ram, back block and cocking rod. New composite slider frame installed. Fully gone thru, o-rings, lubed & timed! Cycling perfect! Also includes a stock wgp Cocker barrel....$99

(1) ICD B2k Bushmasters: All black, these 2 Bushies are *brand new*, never had paint thru the barrels. They were part of a lot that had been stored away and just surfaced recently....come "In the factory box w/user manual". I powered them both on and the noid clicks with each pull of the trigger. They might need some lube or an o-ring or 2 due to the long storage time...but the condition is brand new! Be the first and only owner of a possible collectable... $99

ICD AlleyCat: Bone stock & with the original foam wraped barrel!! Shoots great, just add c02 and paint & hit the field. No leaks. $75

Last edited by tribal.kaos; 03-12-2014 at 03:28 PM.

up!

If parts to make a SICK trayless bushy were still around, i'd take that pds in a second. ICDO is just so stagnant right now! Up

PM sent

Every time I look at this post I chomp at the bit for a cheap cocker that has the look of the 96 era and is in good shape. I keep telling myself not to spend the money on yours because I don't need it. And my other hobby comes first. But curiosity is slowly getting the best of me. In the 96 realm of cockers you basically had to replace everything on the gun to make a good gun out of it. This being 2K+, but stock. How much were the stock components upgraded by this point in time? Was it still a marker that desperately needed new parts to be overall reliable and a fast shooter? I'm still telling myself not to buy it. But just have to ask.

Starting 'round 98/99 the Cockers stock set-up was realling getting solid!! The Sledgehammer is a work horse of an LPR and the stock WGP hpr is still a fav of mine, I buy up any old ones I run across because you can pretty much just set 'em and forget 'em!!!! My 2 sons and myself played tourney ball for years with several different electros but we all still have our first Cockers! They are pretty much our rec-ball and scenario marker of choice.

the 2 black blind B2Ks is that the price for one or both?

and if you want a Sledgehammer, i have one. will send it to you, if you want it.

Quote Originally Posted by tribal.kaos View Post
    Starting 'round 98/99 the Cockers stock set-up was realling getting solid!! The Sledgehammer is a work horse of an LPR and the stock WGP hpr is still a fav of mine, I buy up any old ones I run across because you can pretty much just set 'em and forget 'em!!!! My 2 sons and myself played tourney ball for years with several different electros but we all still have our first Cockers! They are pretty much our rec-ball and scenario marker of choice.
    Your not helping me blow off this purchase. Would someone please buy this and get it out of my options before I have my ducks in a row and can throw money at a spare I don't need.

Don't need?? Everyone needs multiple markers..... we all know that!