I would like to find the name of the mag body where the feed neck is a block that you can remove and place in any organization from right power feed to left power feed, center feed or 90 degree...

What is the name of this body?
When was it made?
Reviews on performance?
Who made them?
Problems at all?

Any information woud be great a complete history would be awesome. ..

I would like to buy one as well.
Thank you