Thread: AGD Pump Tac One with Longbow Kit and efficiency insert

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

AGD Pump Tac One with Longbow Kit and efficiency insert

>PayPal Verified or U.S. Postal Money Order Only
    >See my feedback on A5OG, X7OG, MCB, AO, PBN, and PBL.

>I communicate quickly and courteously. I'll leave feedback after I know you received the item. If I forget, just ask.
    >All prices include PayPal fees; Actual shipping is extra unless price is marked "shipped"
    >"Shipped" prices are lower 48 U.S., additional shipping may be needed for elsewhere.

Trades of interest: cash

=============================

AirGun Designs pump Tac One with Longbow kit. This took me a long while to compile, acquiring the parts piece by piece, and I almost had it completely finished. I had intended to anodize the rail and silver pieces of the pump kit to black, and freak-bore the back of the J&J barrel (it’s a stock Tac One barrel back, and SSC has done them before). The only blemishes are on the rail, which still needs anodized anyway. Everything else looks practically new. The breakdown is below.

Includes:
    - Pump kit complete with delrin handle, 3mm brass pump rod (RTP rail length), wave spring and black small bumper; also includes blue L7 bumper and 2 extra wave springs
    - Pump-milled, custom camo anodized Tac One body
    - Pump-milled RTP rail, wings shaved off, milled slightly on the side (clean job) to accommodate warp-left Tac body if desired
    - Vertical 2-screw ASA with bike grip
    - Direct Mount CP on/off ASA
    - CF single-trigger grip with Smart Parts wood wraparound grips
    - Classic valve with ANS Quick Twist velocity adjuster, powertube unscrews and includes removable classic valve efficiency insert
    - Spec Ops longbow kit (no shroud or stock), with two mags, and original Spec Ops 2-mag holster
    - J&J two-piece barrel with 18” extension to match Longbow mags, and 12” extension if you want to use a hopper
    - CCI quick-twist 12g adapter (can replace bike grip in VASA to use 12ies instead of a tank)

$700 shipped if paid by USPS Money Order, otherwise $721 shipped (was $795 shipped)

Additional Pictures:

View slideshow to see all: http://s1116.photobucket.com/user/JU...rs4Sale?sort=3

=============================

Post in this thread and then PM so that I get an email notification. I'll respond ASAP and for fairness will check the timestamps of the posts in the thread.
    Last edited by Justus; 10-21-2013 at 01:22 PM.

Great looking marker! Grub and I a couple that look very similar. Someone will be happy with this!

Good luck with sale

Bump from page 2, just in time for pay day!

Price Drop : discount for purchase via Money Order (PayPal's withdrawal limit, ugh)

Dropped PayPal price from $745 to $721 since I no longer have the monthly withdrawal limit. Still a decent discount for USPS Money Order @ $700.

I've had a request to part out the longbow kit, and a request to part out the pump kit. I'm really not interested in doing that unless EVERYTHING is spoken for and I'm not losing out on so much multiple shipping. But if anyone is interested in just the marker without the pump kit or the longbow kit, let me know. Heck, if you're interested in just the longbow kit or just the pump kit, or any combination thereof, let me know that too so I can mark you down as "in line". I haven't discussed part out prices with anyone, so there are no firm deals yet.