Thread: Automag AIR and Classic w/1 star. Diablo Wrath. Autococker Tlgy.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Automag AIR and Classic w/1 star. Diablo Wrath. Autococker Tlgy.

I have four markers for sale here. All of them work.
    1) Automag AIR powerfeed left. Good Condition, Valve in great condition for its age. Just installed new on/off and oring kit. includes stock twist-lock barrel. I would like to get 75 Shipped for this. OBO

2) Automag Classic w/1 Star valve. Valve was just torn apart and rebuilt with new on/off as well. bought from EBay for 65 and put 25 into it. This has a 32 degrees single trigger frame with some minor chipping. I would like 65 Shipped for this. OBO

3) Diable Wrath. With original box. Not much description needed. It is in great condition with working eyes. Timmy Knockoff. Works pretty well for a cheap marker. Just installed new high pressure hose and will include spare lines with purchase. Great backup, I used it a few times when the emag was down (lol). I want 30 shipped for this one.

I need to sell these quick to get my car back on the road. So feel free to offer up. Help a brother out. Thanks.

Paypal please.
    4) Autococker WGP Trilogy ... As we all know, there is nothing to special about these. It works and comes with a stock barrel. This is a great gun to have around for an extra player, it functions fine. I picked it up in a trade and All i want for this is 20 shipped.

Last edited by VirpZ; 09-25-2013 at 03:37 AM. Reason: I have withdrawn from the deal as I will be out from the US by friday and the markers have not been shipped yet.

the classic works right? I saw you said something about the valve.

VirpZ claims he paid for these items.

Fix this Chris before you sell any more here.

lockted

-The AO Moderation Team
    "Everything in Moderation"

Ill take that trilogy

Quote Originally Posted by AO Moderation Team View Post
    VirpZ claims he paid for these items.

Fix this Chris before you sell any more here.

lockted
    Didnt see that. Will wait till resolved.

He did pay. And he also requested special handling and disassembly of markers
    As well as separate shipping in four parcels. He/she also expected these items
    To be shipped immediately. No tracking info was requested before hand but he expected
    To have all shipping costs covered by adding 10 extra dollars. He posted this payment
    Before verifying that this was ok. I decided to let it slide and am regretting it immensely.
    This guy has harassed me at least three times a day since he paid, and has resorted to
    Name calling and the like and can not understand that shipping and handling and delivery can take longer
    Than 7 days. This is the most ridiculous and egotistic person I have ever delt with.
    I may have not delivered the package immediately, but there were extenuating circumstances
    That caused this which the buyer did not have time to hear. But he was very comfortable
    With harassing me and opening a paypal dispute after 6 days.
    This is the least connected person I have ever felt with and is acting like
    I have personally waited two or more weeks for a package before. It kind of comes with the territory.
    I am not a business. I am a full time student who works full time. I don't have time to deal with
    This crap during and after a transaction just because the buyer pays me and wants to
    Withdraw because I didn't harbor his every need.

Tracking numbers have been posted.
    And money is being held by paypal. There is nothing that will make this guy
    Happy except for him to get a good deal and every little detail to be right.

Not to mention he got a great deal on two mags, a cocker, and a wrath. On Which
    I knocked the price down to 190.

He said she said.

You sold, he paid. If you don't have time to DEAL with selling right now, you should reconsider until you do.

We see buyer is a new member here. Seller hadn't posted in a year.

We haven't had any BST issues with members here in a long time. That's the way we like it and the way it is on AO.

Tracking numbers have been posted so this should work out in the end.

VirpZ...we can't look at PMs you would have to paste them into a PM to us.