Thread: PS4 and XBOX 1 Games to get

PS4 and XBOX 1 Games to get

This is what I will be waiting for on the PS4, feel free to post your upcoming titles on the next generation consoles.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/njfj6KwEAfg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Tom Clancy's The Division

Wow, that game looks like a lot of fun. I've preordered the PS4 and Ghosts. That's it so far. Looking forward to Destiny as well. Holding off on XBOX One unless Titanfall makes it worth owning.

Ever since he ONE revisions it definitely seems better than PS4 to me at least. Siked for halo 5.

I will be getting a ps4, but honestly there's so many ps3 games I still wana play that I will hold off on getting it until some great games are available. Also, maybe I'll get a steam box instead of the ps4.

I've already got my Xbox One preordered for day 1 release.

Ghosts didn't really introduce anything new to me. Seemed like the same ol' multiplayer frag fest that we're used to.

Titanfall on the other hand, looks amazing!

The game I'm really looking forward to, is Battlefield 4.
    They've upped the multiplayer from 12 vs 12 to 32 vs 32 on the console. Technically, it's 33 vs 33 if you're counting the Commander on each team.
    On top of that, the game will be running in HD, at 60fps. A fully destructible environment in HD, running at 60fps.
    BF4 is going to be a beautiful game!

Quote Originally Posted by TyeStick View Post
    I've already got my Xbox One preordered for day 1 release.

Ghosts didn't really introduce anything new to me. Seemed like the same ol' multiplayer frag fest that we're used to.

Titanfall on the other hand, looks amazing!

The game I'm really looking forward to, is Battlefield 4.
    They've upped the multiplayer from 12 vs 12 to 32 vs 32 on the console. Technically, it's 33 vs 33 if you're counting the Commander on each team.
    On top of that, the game will be running in HD, at 60fps. A fully destructible environment in HD, running at 60fps.
    BF4 is going to be a beautiful game!
    Yup. I'm am just beyond excited for this game. These days will be tough for my wallet and productivity at work.

And on top of all of that. Battlefront 3 is coming out and it is being made by the same guys who make Battlefield.