Thread: Airsoft Now....Is Paintball Next ?

Thumbs down Airsoft Now....Is Paintball Next ?

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2013/09/24...y-gun-his-yard

Incredible to say the least.

facepalm

By the schools logic, playing airport at any point in time at home or at a licensed facility while enrolled in the school is grounds for suspension

this happened down the road from me???

I can't wait to leave this state

Things like this remind me I want to move to America. I'm sure it still exists somewhere.

I have been trying to warn people for years that this is coming. Some cities now consider anything that fires a projectile by ANY means to be a firearm. Crossbows, air soft, paintball, dart guns, nerf...are all firearms.

Paint guns and air soft have fell this way for years. Drive by paintball shootings of the homeless in the mid 90s helped cause this. Why do you think ya have to be 18 to buy the stuff.

Now, I agree that the school is WAY overstepping its bounds. But keep in mind - the article DOES say that they were shooting at people that weren't engaged in the "battle" as well.

It also states they were shooting them around the school bus. Don't school buses fall as school property and under school control. So more or less. They were wrongfully playing with the air soft guns in the presence of "school". I still think this is being taken to far. But to me the kids and parents of the kids do need a good slap on the wrist over the deal.