Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Back to OPEN and CLASSIC

25 83.33%
  • Go with "Stock AGD" and "Aftermarket"

5 16.67%

Thread: October MOTM?

October MOTM?

So, back to OPEN and CLASSIC or should we run another collection poll, where we would have "Stock AGD" and "Aftermarket" with two pics, one of each kind of collections? I was thinking about only allowing Splash parts and/or custom ano over stock AGD parts onto the "Stock AGD" category and everything else would be "Aftermarket", including Micromags.

I've been thinking about this. As a photo competition, I'm having trouble seeing the judging in the stock category, other than ano.

You mean on my proposal? To me it would be all about having the most complete collection possible, from a straight feed Classic valve'd Mag up to an X-Mag, going through Minimags, Sydarms, Stock AGD CF SS bodies etc.

But it looks like we are back to old CLASSIC and OPEN anyways.

Thanks for the quick voting guys! I appreciate it.

I'm an other month or so away from competing in the full collection category. Almost all mag owners I've seen have at least 2 or more mags. So why not a "Noah" category, meaning the best pair of mags. They could be twins, have matching anno, one red the other blue, ect. Just a thought. I am still a month or so away from getting all my projects put back together before taking pics so I don't think I will enter just yet... unless the category is "Best Parts Collection," but then we'd all know Bunny would win that.

Oh here is another idea. Just came to me watching an infomercial. What about a "Before and After" category. I know before pics might be hard to come by, but there have been some great projects out there and it would be fun to see a side by side comparison. This also might open it up to a lot more people.

As for the poll above. I'm voting "Open and Classic" cause I like the idea of "Open" instead of "Aftermarket."

Lets get this going!! Lol I wanna enter my mag!

LOL

It will be up tomorrow. We are still in September.

If not Mag o month how about "Mutt o Month"?

I have no idea as to what catagory to put it in but WTF?
    I'm in first!!!! And yes I got too many parts and got bored.
    I took the road least traveled...now where the hell am I ?