Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: AO Army Jersey Pre-Order

Um...

I'm on it

I'm starting to lose my patients with Animal there's no reason for taking soo long.Give them hell BT.

I'd would think that they have had plenty of time by now to make such things.

I'm starting to feel taken advantage of by Animal..

I've got 4 Jerseys ordered and its been over half a year now since pre order ,my patience is gone to say the least.I would like an update on where things are at with animal.I mean if were talking another few days ,I'm OK with that but another month or so NOPE not having that.I'm not upset with BT its animal my problems with .AO order a load of Jersey's and we should have priority .

This thread needs an update as to when the rest of the jerseys and other items will be completed and shipped out.LL7 is over by a couple of weeks now that should have been plenty of time to get the rest of our jerseys done and rdy.Update on Animals progress please before i have a spazz attack.

not to stir stuff up, but I ordered straight from Animal 2 weeks ago, got my proof within 5 days and am supposed to have my jersey in 3 weeks.
    You guys should definitely have your stuff already. Maybe you can call him directly and ask about the order. It doesn't all have to go through BT. They do pretty well at answering the phone.

I called and left a message,....

Yup calling them seems like a good plan at this point.

I did that awhile ago fellas.... Spoke with the owner, about a week and a half ago and he said itll be 3-4 weeks (4 because he said he if there were issues or something). From what i get from talking with everyone and being in this ordeal... This is all a matter of horrible communication between buyer (BTAutomag) and seller (Animal). I thought about asking him to ship my jersey directly to me, but figured it would just cause more **** to deal with. I don't know the exact truth, and i don't mean to point fingers, but Animal claims its not there fault... Has there been any discussion as far as completion of mats and socks too? Didn't ask him about those, figured one issue at a time.

Thanks Cali for a heads up bud.

I asked about getting a barrel sock and Animal said he was going to finish those that were on order, but could not do any more. Apparently someone owns a patent to barrel socks and sent him a cease and desist order.

Anyway, good luck, guys.

BT, whats the dillio???????????

Quote Originally Posted by Beemer View Post
    BT, whats the dillio???????????
    I sent him a direct message on Facebook. Hopefully he'll stop in and give us an update.

Just talked to him - he's going to call them again today.

Come on mannnn..........

Man, this is soo uncool now.Please give us some good news on the jerseys soon.

What's it been, over a month since the "I'm on it" comment?

This is starting to be a bit much.

I just got off the phone with the Animal Customs guy.

He was super nice & went over the AO Army order with me from front to back. What originally started with 1 color setup with multiple names turned into 50+ unique jersey orders (names, logos, colors). This pushed the work time for an order from 6-12 hours (for a 1 setup order) to almost 6 weeks.

The service rep that I spoke to said the he tried talking BT out of the unique jersey order, but BT insisted.

That being said, he said that all of the setup stuff is done - his words were "the hard part/hump is done. Now we're into production (printing/sewing) on all of the remaining items." I asked him what kind of timeline we could be looking at. I understand his being hesitant considering the wait and work that's been done up to this point, so he was very careful to say "don't quote me verbatim, but 2-3 weeks from now."

I asked him if I could get a progress report as time goes on, and he was very amenable to that. So I'll be talking to him weekly to see where we are in the production process.

I also asked when the last time BT spoke with them - he THINKS is was a couple days ago. As for why BT's not posting here - you'd have to ask BT.
    Last edited by Dayspring; 06-18-2014 at 03:12 PM.

Thanks for the update!

Ya I heard same thing, he said BT had told him he already had collected peoples money and needed to make the print happen. BUT, I am still bummed to hear they said another 2-3 weeks, he told me on the 29th that it would be about the long from then....

thanks for the big update, nick. appreciate it

Yup,thanks man.:-)

sorry about this guys, Nick thank you for calling him, for some reason I cant seem to talk to him.

the thing about the custom order was I asked if I could do a couple specific things like changing the colors on the splash and stuff and he kept saying "that's something we can do" and I asked him several times over the course of a few months about making this easier on him when I actually order it and he said that they do stuff like this all the time. communication has always been strong but the resulting actions have not.

Billz I am still working on your refund, they are aware of it but for some reason have just not given it to me. Ive called them 4 times this week and only talked to someone once but they didnt have info and then no one called back, I have since called back and no one.

I apologize about not being around a computer alot, I got busy and just am running out of time.

you guys are important to me but this was spose to be a short sweet 5 month max and it is turning quickly into a "are we serious, its been a year" project

the gun matt art was the biggest hold up, a member who made a promise and then bailed. pgop is my godsend otherwise I wouldnt even know where we would be right now.

this whole thing has left a bad taste in my mouth. it's hard to even look at the jersey I have without thinking of all of you who dont have yours... also BigEvil has my mag and I owe him a jersey, I'm pretty sure I wont see that until he sees his

I love you guys, this website is my world and I hate almost being scared to log on sometimes when I have nothing new to report.

I am trying, and trying hard.

Quote Originally Posted by BTAutoMag View Post
    I love you guys, this website is my world and I hate almost being scared to log on sometimes when I have nothing new to report. I am trying, and trying hard.
    Don't be. It's not your fault.

Quote Originally Posted by BTAutoMag View Post
    also BigEvil has my mag and I owe him a jersey, I'm pretty sure I wont see that until he sees his
    I wouldn't do that to ya'... or would I? And at least you didn't run away to Uruguay LMAO!

No worries BT. Just glad to get an update. Communication errors happen. Knowing first hand how thorough and enthusiastic you were about this project I'm going to chalk it up to an honest mistake on Animals end. Having worked in the print industry I'm very familiar with the disconnect (adversarial relationship) between sales and production. I also wouldn't be surprised to learn that our jerseys were being bumped by longer, higher margin, runs.