Thread: Finally got to shoot my mag for the first time

Finally got to shoot my mag for the first time

... And it was amazing!
    I built this mag last year and after a bad experience with my 09MM (I dont need to go into details, it never shot right, well never shot at all..) I was very nervious about this custom build being a flop.
    Well here are the results:
    http://i384.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps86c52684.mp4

http://i384.photobucket.com/albums/o...psf3607eed.mp4

RT on/off and a very short trigger pull. The LX is spot on (though I wont stick my finger in there..)
    That was with the tank just shy of 1k, so the shots were slowing down.

Im hooked..

make sure you have a rail bushing in, it looks like the gap between the valve and body is a bit large.

Quote Originally Posted by captian pinky View Post
    make sure you have a rail bushing in, it looks like the gap between the valve and body is a bit large.
    Yeah, some things needed tweeked. The frame needed the rear slot widened because the field screw was a bit crooked.

Thats a great looking mag. I see you used a shocker 15* vert asa. I did that with one of my mags and it worked pretty well for me. I love using other gun company's parts on mags too. That trigger is sweet too. If you want to test the LvL10 you should use a piece of macro line down the feedneck before you put your finger in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Sk8ermog View Post
    Thats a great looking mag. I see you used a shocker 15* vert asa. I did that with one of my mags and it worked pretty well for me. I love using other gun company's parts on mags too. That trigger is sweet too. If you want to test the LvL10 you should use a piece of macro line down the feedneck before you put your finger in there.
    Its actually a cocker 15* that I modified and flipped around. My favorite RaceGun autococker that I own I flipped the ASA around and I love the way it feels and looks.
    I actually tested the LX with a twig (you can see it on the table) and it had put some decent dents in it.. Though it did bounce on a couple balls (broke one that was cracked anyway) so I know it works right.
    That is a timmy trigger in an angel frame. The sear rod is custom too, that fits in one of the adjustment screw holes so I can actually do a lot of adjusting.

Thanks! Im very happy with it. Its definately gotten me hooked.