Thread: I need some advice please. SHP regs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I need some advice please. SHP regs

Im looking to buy a SHP regulator 4500psi for my mag xvalve.

What I want is a very easily adjustable (on the fly without taking it apart With shims) 1100psi 4500 reg

I know of two SHP regs.

I do NOT want the Ninja SHP because it uses shims to regulate and I do not like that.

I do not want the flatline because I have many guns and I dont want to get rid of my ASAs and find wever rails to mount the tank.

I do like the flatline very much but its too bad it doesn't screw into an asa...

What are other Super High Pressure regs?
    I want to find one with an external adjustable output.

Thank you all

Im not aware of any externally adjustable tank regulators that screw into an ASA.

Quote Originally Posted by OPBN View Post
    Im not aware of any externally adjustable tank regulators that screw into an ASA.
    ditto

have been looking

Well if we figure this out then we will all be better off.

A list of all known SHP regs ever available would be a good start to finding the dream reg.

Lets get some info.
    Thank you all

Quote Originally Posted by brassmag View Post
    Well if we figure this out then we will all be better off.

A list of all known SHP regs ever available would be a good start to finding the dream reg.

Lets get some info.
    Thank you all
    more specific. We can all pitch in a collectivly come up with a list of every regulator that can break the 1000 psi mark.

and then sticky it!

To start

SHP regs

AGD Flatline 3000psi and 4500psi
    Ninja SHP 4500psi
    What else

Quote Originally Posted by OPBN View Post
    The old Nitro Duck adjustable's did. I ran one for a few years, but it would not crack 850.

Quote Originally Posted by pgop2.0 View Post
    The old Nitro Duck adjustable's did. I ran one for a few years, but it would not crack 850.
    I stand corrected. However, if they won't adjust past 850, not much use in this discussion.

With that said, I did search the Nitro Duck and came across a thread where it mentioned Rehvac as the company that made these for ND. Seems like I remember them continuing to make them for some time after and I could have sworn they offered some that were adjustable past 850. Maybe I'm remembering incorrectly....
    Last edited by OPBN; 10-01-2013 at 11:08 AM.

You can add in the NitroDuck iReg, which is adjustable to hit 1000 psi, but not externally.

Again, I'm also not aware of any screw-in tank regulator that is externally adjustable up to or over 1000 psi output. I also have serious doubts that Luke or XMT would even want to tackle such a project, what with all the liability involved.

A question, however, is why you would need a screw-in type regulator to be externally adjustable? Don't like the RONCO way of doing things? (Set it, and forget it!)

Quote Originally Posted by Justus View Post
    You can add in the NitroDuck iReg, which is adjustable to hit 1000 psi, but not externally.

Again, I'm also not aware of any screw-in tank regulator that is externally adjustable up to or over 1000 psi output. I also have serious doubts that Luke or XMT would even want to tackle such a project, what with all the liability involved.

A question, however, is why you would need a screw-in type regulator to be externally adjustable? Don't like the RONCO way of doing things? (Set it, and forget it!)
    Based on his previous thread, he wants to control his RTing via output pressure.