I know Tom gave permission in the past and I saw a recent thread on jerseys.

I would like to have the agd lion logo printed on the back of a t-shirt and possibly made larger for my trucks rear window. I have a few of those stickers already. Could a sign shop/t-shirt place just enlarge that easily and do what I want? Also any ballpark idea of.cost? I've never had anything like this done before. As you guys know it's impossible to find anything like this already made.

So do I just say...hey Tom do I have your permission?

If he grants it how do I prove to them that I have it and not just saying so?

Thanks guys.