• Option #1

10 30.30%
  • Option #2

21 63.64%
  • They both are great GET ME PIE!

2 6.06%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: AO Army jersey final draft

I like option two. Will look great with blue splash colors.
    I would LOVE option two if the AO Army logo was replaced by the AGD logo.

rukh:

if we go with option #2 I REALLY dont thing we need it on the back. Was thinking of moving the Magpie logo with text to the top back.

MOTY3
    ^^^BT Yes this^^^ If option 2 wins. Let's have our PIE and eat it too. One of them large in the front and the other one large above the name. I love the slogan "Magpies / We ARE Everywhere" because we are everywhere and we aint goin nowhere...I vote to keep it...

ok, I have OFFICIALLY sent a draft to animal!!!!!!!!!

there is a corresponding PDF of design 2 with circles and arrows and a paragraph explaining what to do.

I'm too late to vote, but they both look great. I'll be sure to pick one up when they are done.

I'm itchen to see em!

Quote Originally Posted by BTAutoMag View Post
    ok, I have OFFICIALLY sent a draft to animal!!!!!!!!!

there is a corresponding PDF of design 2 with circles and arrows and a paragraph explaining what to do.
    What changes did you decide on?

the magpie will be removed from the front and put on the top of the back with the magpie and everywhere lettering. The splash on the jersey up there is too busy" so it more closely emulate the eclipse splash. the AGD logo on the breast will remain there but will be shrunk about 25% to make it look less cluttered. The font will be changed cause at work I have had more then 5 people come up to me and ask "what's the RD Army?" I like the splash on the lettering in the back but it blended a little too well for me so I've having them tint it around 10-15%.

I've put alot of thought into that and they will be providing me with a proof FOR APPROVAL.

that proof will be put into a thread to vote "yes" or "no" on... senate rules apply... so I'll be shutting down the website until this can be decided... JK, I'm hoping for a 2/3 vote. if 51% say yes then I will still consider this a no.

for the purpose of the proof I have provided them with a color pallet of the red splash pattern. I hope people who dont like red can look past it until they can choose their own colors.

a member can take the proof and change the colors himself to show difference. they wont do it until I give them a "yes, use this design" (they are paid hourly, and I didnt give them 2000$ after all)

MOTY3
    When I think of Eclipse splash I think of Gold lines. It seems to be like: Red/Gold/Black or. Blue/Gold/Black. Or Green/Gold/Black etc.

not all had gold... but that would make Army happy

Just got off the phone with the artist. proofs should be late tomorrow to sunday at the latest... and he is awesome.

(he absolutely loved the hidden skull in the magpie)

MOTY3
    DancinBanananana

the magpie will be removed from the front and put on the top of the back with the magpie and everywhere lettering. The splash on the jersey up there is too busy" so it more closely emulate the eclipse splash. the AGD logo on the breast will remain there but will be shrunk about 25% to make it look less cluttered. The font will be changed cause at work I have had more then 5 people come up to me and ask "what's the RD Army?" I like the splash on the lettering in the back but it blended a little too well for me so I've having them tint it around 10-15%.

Updated visual:

Did a version for C_losjoker too, just for fun.

And just because it didn't require much more effort, the simplest of simples:

I'm really excited to see what the artist comes up with!

That's... Yea. That's it. Except I didn't ask for a star on the sleeve. What is rva?

Top version but with AO army star on the right sleeve. Then I am satisfied.

Star on the sleeve was something C_losjoker had asked for in his description. I just wanted to do another mock up for fun because orange sounded cool.

RVA is an abbreviation of Richmond, Virginia.

Should it not be "WE ARE EVERYWHERE MAGPIES"?

Orange looks siiiick!

Quote Originally Posted by swe_crazy View Post
    Should it not be "WE ARE EVERYWHERE MAGPIES"?
    Yeah, I just realized that I forgot to change that. But yes, I believe BT had said that he'd have it plural.

I love how at this point, now that it's a waiting game for the artist, we are still photoshopping the crap out of this design.

Regarding font for the "AO Army", would it be cheesy to do stencil font? And while I'm not a huge fan of brightly colored jerseys, I have to admit that the orange is pretty nice looking! Reminds me of Lava ano.

Have someone photoshop it and of everyone likes it then I'll forward it... But make it quick.

oooh oooh! Way to late to add toms phrase "be an *** kicker not a mouse clicker" down one of the sleeves?

not too late, I'll mark you down for having it on yours

MOTY3
    Ooh me too please.

rofl

Ooh me too please. nr 2

Ok... I want to ask this right now... are you 3 serious?

EDIT: nevermind, I loved it so much I sent him an email and had him include the phrase somewhere discrete

EDIT again: you three havnt been members for that long, A+ on the reading skills!
    Last edited by BTAutoMag; 10-04-2013 at 04:02 PM.

MOTY3
    Heck yeah...honestly I've never heard it b4 but it is cool as hell... if it happens and pgop2.0 doesn't mind (cause it was his idea) I would love to have that on my jersey. I still have a sticker on my old revy that says "Let The ***kicking Commence"
    Last edited by Flatliner333; 10-04-2013 at 05:04 PM.

Ok... I want to ask this right now... are you 3 serious?

EDIT: nevermind, I loved it so much I sent him an email and had him include the phrase somewhere discrete

EDIT again: you three havnt been members for that long, A+ on the reading skills!
    Yes, sweet! and this is the original incarnation of me:
    https://www.automags.org/forums/membe...God-of-Pirates

There was a brief time when I lost my password and then later when I got it back the forum wouldn't let me enter such a long user name. Hence the 2.0. Not sure if I could use the old log in since the change over but I'm used to this one now anyhow.