Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jersey artist proof thread

I'm even happy with where he put his logo on the front. the artist is moving from a part time designer to a full time designer and I'm MORE then happy if not determined to give this guy advertisement and support.

I think we have enough lions in the kitchen as is and the only changes I would make are the font on the back to match the front, and the side panels to match the draft design

mode some small changes. should have it up today

I have decided that instead of the Magpies logo we should have a real Magpie that is trained to pester refs while we cheat... And, uh, yeah... I'm gonna need that at no extra cost.

did you file your TPS report? and were gonna need you to move your desk downstairs... yeeeeaaaaa....

Quote Originally Posted by BTAutoMag View Post
    did you file your TPS report? and were gonna need you to move your desk downstairs... yeeeeaaaaa....
    My red stapler...

I guess I could live with that.. Well maybe change the back number/name font to some thing like he had in the first version, cause that one reminds me too much of comic sans

Quote Originally Posted by BTAutoMag View Post
    mode some small changes. should have it up today
    Here's to getting it up today!

Oh, if we aren't going to have the classic AGD logo on the chest, can we have that on one shoulder, and ToTs on the other?

MOTY3
    I was thinking that also...but I'm about to look at the new thread and I'm sure it's all good.