Thread: AKA, CCM, AGD, DYE, Nothing over $75

AKA, CCM, AGD, DYE, Nothing over $75

Cleaning out the man room. All prices include USPS priority shipping in the CONUS. Happy to cut bargains for package deals. From left to right sorta...

1. Random T-stock has holes for Spyder as well Standard grips $25
    2. RTC Tracer Unit it was made to put a charge on glow in the dark paintballs as they flew out the barrel. It worked fine on my classic automag, but I don't know if it could keep up with the newer markers ROF. The thing that allowed you to clamp it to your barrel is all busted up so if you wanted to use it, you would have to thread the inside. More of a collector thing really. Free to the first person that buys $50 worth of stuff.
    3.AMP Illusion stock class block. It is angel threaded (very nice for ULE body pump mags). The feed tube is not original. I had a buddy mill it down for me. Works great. $75
    4. DOP mini drop with on/off badly scratched $15 or free with $50 purchase
    5. Gloss red CP rail with Gloss black CP on/off $35
    6. CCM Raw S5 body (empty, never used). Weird little dust silver feed neck included. It seems to screw into the body alright, but I'm not sure they are "made" to. $65
    7. AKA sidewinder $65
    8. Dye Sticky 3 $15
    9. WGP HPA. Don't even know if it works. Free with $20 purchase
    10. AGD Rental classic valve. Don't know if it works. $35
    11. Sight rail and expansion chamber for SS body mags. The chambers Orings are all gone so it won't hold air, but it looks like it matches the rail. $25
    12. Gloss red Dye Ultralight tip (to make 10" barrel) NIB $25
    13. Fireblade for Emag. Magnets are there but somebody hacked it up pretty bad. $20
    14. Weird little angle block thing so you can tip you ASA the way you like free with $20 purchase

Or for the BEST DEAL EVARRR! I'll be happy to box all of this up (nicely with bubble wrap and foam peanuts) and ship it to you for $215

Thanks,
    Rehme, Derman 2k, Ryal 999, Lord Whoopass, 50 Cal, Tack, RTrampage and Deathstalker are all good traders

My Feedback
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=100494

PM'd

S5 Body sold to markcheb

AMP Block, and DOP drop sold to TimmyJay

i'll take the sidewinder.

Sidewinder sold to Nobody