Thread: ANS keeps screwing me over!

ANS keeps screwing me over!

I will never order anything from ANS ever again. I live 80 miles from them so how much time do you think it should take to ship somthing out and get it to me? 3 days till ship out and they found somehow the cheapest slowest 11day post office to post office shipping.

ANS employees are not educated in paintball and they dont care.

If there is a back order there policy is to continue the order and not inform the buyer. Money money money

They are by far the most expensive.

ANS is JUNK!

They have a snooty stuck up attitude and the just dont care and the managers are bad too.

Im sure there are a few people out there that didnt have a problem.Please nobody get offended.

Dont buy from them

What's with double posts? I only order from them when its closeout. That's it. Not real impressed with the company. Sorry for your issues.

If you do buy from them then use PayPal. They sent me the wrong stuff and then wanted to charge me a 30% restock fee for their screw up saying it's their policy. Well turns out PayPal's policies trump theirs. Got a full refund.

I have and nothing but issues from them as well.

Lets list alternative websites to buy paintball gear..

One or two bad experiences does not mean that they're terrible. I've bought stuff from them without issue and I'm sure others have as well.

Sorry to hear about your bad luck.
    I've never had an issue with orders from them in the past.

Never had a good experience with them, not for lack of trying. Avoid I&I too.

Iv been buying from them for years.

The problem is the employees are uneducated in paintball. And just dont care

Its not eveytime the screw up. But its often.

And they are expensive! WTF! The are the most expensive I can find. Bar none. . I invite you all to see for yourself. .

Start a list. Alternatives to ANSgear.com

Hustlepaintball.com. real players

There is a reason I say ANuS when talking about them..

Bizarrely I've had nothing but great service from ANSgear in the past. Last order was 5 days door to door......and I live in the UK

They're just all right. They will make sure you get what you ordered or send a refund.
    The problem is when something arrives with an issue. Their return policy is to not take a return, they tell you to contact the manufacturer... even if that manufacturer has been out of business for 10 years!

Discount paintball supply in Chicago has done me great.

i have ordered from them many times and only had 1 problem when they shipped me out a empire sniper and the on/off asa leaked like crazy but not really their fault more of a manufac. error/bad quality control on KEE's behalf