Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 57

Thread: What do you *****es ride?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Don't make me pull over!!
    Posts
    5,776

    What do you *****es ride?

    [ATTACH=CONFIG]1105141513_0001[/ATTACH]
    Attached Images Attached Images
    <center></center>

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,016
    97 KL600 Eliminator and who are you calling a *****?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Nexus 6 Lollipop !
    Posts
    4,548
    2005 F150.

    We got too many 90 year old yankees still driving down here, not safe for two wheelers.



  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    #1 Buck Adams fan
    Posts
    7,961

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Medford MA
    Posts
    204
    1996 Honda CBR 1000F Hurricane

  6. #6
    '99 kawasaki KLR 650

    Not the prettiest or the fastest thing out there, but I opened her up a bit, fed her a little more air, and rejetted her. She'll get the front wheel off in the first three gears and jump over 100 quick enough. And she likes dirt just as much as pavement.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Medford MA
    Posts
    204
    Quote Originally Posted by bowcycle View Post
    '99 kawasaki KLR 650

    Not the prettiest or the fastest thing out there, but I opened her up a bit, fed her a little more air, and rejetted her. She'll get the front wheel off in the first three gears and jump over 100 quick enough. And she likes dirt just as much as pavement.
    KLRs are sweet. I'm not tall enough to own one haha, but I've ridden a few and they are real fun bikes

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    time to make a slurpee!
    Posts
    1,650
    It depends on the time of year. . . . . .month. . . . . .week. . . . . . .day!

















    Here is what I'll smashing this weekend!





    . . . . . . . . . AND YEAH *****ES they are ALL Mine!

    This isn't everything, just the interesting ones!
    Last edited by Loguzzzzzz; 11-26-2014 at 12:39 PM.
    ......You know you want one!!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    WI.
    Posts
    1,327
    yeah we got too many redneck hillbillys that cause the same problem up here as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    2005 F150.

    We got too many 90 year old yankees still driving down here, not safe for two wheelers.


    BEZERKERS
    ALL MAG SHOOTING TEAM

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Nexus 6 Lollipop !
    Posts
    4,548
    Quote Originally Posted by wimag View Post
    yeah we got too many redneck hillbillys that cause the same problem up here as well.
    Really ?

    They cant see or hear and are there running from high taxes and cold weather ?

    As Mark Levin said, they've ruined their state by the way they voted, and now they're here voting the same way.

    They learned nothing from the mess they left behind.

    I hear ya

  11. #11
    Thinking of getting a motorcycle, an Indian would not be entirely wrong. But must be finished with this first...


  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,725
    Swe....don't be so ashamed of your minivan that you hide it in your pictures. It's okay to have a multi-passenger vehicle with booster seats, DVD player, and melted fruit snacks on the carpet.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by zondo View Post
    It's okay to have a multi-passenger vehicle with booster seats, DVD player, and melted fruit snacks on the carpet.
    That would be the exact description of my main ride and why I don't get to spend that much time on the KLR.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,016
    Wow a Fairlady Z. This is were i envy Europeans and the lesser import standards in getting cars like this. Though, in Sweden, i am guess you have about 2 months of decent driving before it turns all white.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    WI.
    Posts
    1,327
    oh my bad.....i guess you referencing anyone up north as a Yankee was not suppose to strike a chord, same as me calling you a redneck hillbilly for living in the south. Now that we got that done should we progress to race or family as long as your are throwing out insults ? spent enough time in AR to know Yankee is not a real affectionate term.

    Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    Really ?

    They cant see or hear and are there running from high taxes and cold weather ?

    As Mark Levin said, they've ruined their state by the way they voted, and now they're here voting the same way.

    They learned nothing from the mess they left behind.

    I hear ya

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Massassachussessetts
    Posts
    3,245
    78 kz650

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Sebring, Florida
    Posts
    830
    CIMG3157.jpg
    76 long board
    I took the road least traveled...now where the hell am I ?

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by wimag View Post
    oh my bad.....i guess you referencing anyone up north as a Yankee was not suppose to strike a chord, same as me calling you a redneck hillbilly for living in the south. Now that we got that done should we progress to race or family as long as your are throwing out insults ? spent enough time in AR to know Yankee is not a real affectionate term.
    Actually, most southerners draw a distinction and use the term "Yankee" mostly for very strong liberals from the Northeast.
    Those who are more midwest and northwest tend to just be called "from up north" rather than "Yankee."

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    131
    Quote Originally Posted by Runamok View Post
    CIMG3157.jpg
    76 long board
    Ha! My ride's bigger, newer and better than yours!
    1-20141128_111207.jpg

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Don't make me pull over!!
    Posts
    5,776
    Wicked nice boat Loguzzzz!

    And Swe-Crazy, I am SOOOOOOOOO jealous of your Z! We never got any of the "Fairlady" badges here, only the numbered Z's. One day, I will get my 260

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Sebring, Florida
    Posts
    830
    30" of bad as* oak? Tracker trucks 70mm kryptonic wheels fafner bearings & over 35 yo' Dream on! oh and clocked at 31 mph once shortly before I wiped out ,survivor of much road rash.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    131
    Quote Originally Posted by Runamok View Post
    30" of bad as* oak? Tracker trucks 70mm kryptonic wheels fafner bearings & over 35 yo' Dream on! oh and clocked at 31 mph once shortly before I wiped out ,survivor of much road rash.
    ok, it has some history and classic parts, I'll give you that...

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Marseille - France
    Posts
    457
    This



    And this


  24. #24
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Sebring, Florida
    Posts
    830
    Ya know, there's some sweet rides out there. Army's Hog and Mavrick's Suzik make me want another bike. It was a very sad day when I had to sell my Triumph Thunderbird Sport. You just can't get groceries in a saddlebag.

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Nexus 6 Lollipop !
    Posts
    4,548
    Quote Originally Posted by Runamok View Post
    Ya know, there's some sweet rides out there. Army's Hog and Mavrick's Suzik make me want another bike. It was a very sad day when I had to sell my Triumph Thunderbird Sport. You just can't get groceries in a saddlebag.

  26. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Near Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    570
    Probably confusing a context, but..


  27. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sunny Florida- Woot!
    Posts
    4,851
    Yeah, so I was drooling over a very nice bike I saw on the way to the beach the other day and made the off handed comment to my fiancé that I wouldn't mind getting a bike some day when finances were better. Without batting an eye, I got "nope I would rather not see you die". Ugh.

  28. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by OPBN View Post
    Without batting an eye, I got "nope I would rather not see you die". Ugh.
    This is why I started taking my wife on rides when we were dating. We rode a lot when we were engaged. After we got married and she got pregnant, she didn't ride as much, but I've had 2 pretty serious spills (1 due to black ice and the other was a lady pulling right in front of me), and my wife still lets me ride and likes to ride with me.

    You have to start them early.

  29. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sunny Florida- Woot!
    Posts
    4,851
    Quote Originally Posted by bowcycle View Post
    This is why I started taking my wife on rides when we were dating. We rode a lot when we were engaged. After we got married and she got pregnant, she didn't ride as much, but I've had 2 pretty serious spills (1 due to black ice and the other was a lady pulling right in front of me), and my wife still lets me ride and likes to ride with me.

    You have to start them early.
    Yeah, too bad I am past that point. I haven't actually ridden since I was in my teens and that was over 3 decades ago. With my back the way it is, I probably wouldn't be up to it anyways, but the instantaneous "nope" kinda made me cock my head back and raise an eyebrow. In my younger and more foolish days there would have been a much regretted statement coming out of my mouth. At least I have gotten a little wiser with age. lol.


    And to stay on topic: Very nice Z Swe! My mother drove a 72' 240 for years. I LOVED that car and still harass her to this day for selling it a few months before my 16th birthday. Think this may have been another case of a woman trying to save my life......

  30. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    offshore
    Posts
    7,234
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •