Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do you *****es ride?

What do you *****es ride?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1105141513_0001[/ATTACH]
    Attached Images Attached Images  

97 KL600 Eliminator and who are you calling a *****?

2005 F150.

We got too many 90 year old yankees still driving down here, not safe for two wheelers.

1996 Honda CBR 1000F Hurricane

'99 kawasaki KLR 650

Not the prettiest or the fastest thing out there, but I opened her up a bit, fed her a little more air, and rejetted her. She'll get the front wheel off in the first three gears and jump over 100 quick enough. And she likes dirt just as much as pavement.

Quote Originally Posted by bowcycle View Post
    '99 kawasaki KLR 650

Not the prettiest or the fastest thing out there, but I opened her up a bit, fed her a little more air, and rejetted her. She'll get the front wheel off in the first three gears and jump over 100 quick enough. And she likes dirt just as much as pavement.
    KLRs are sweet. I'm not tall enough to own one haha, but I've ridden a few and they are real fun bikes

It depends on the time of year. . . . . .month. . . . . .week. . . . . . .day!

Here is what I'll smashing this weekend!

. . . . . . . . . AND YEAH *****ES they are ALL Mine!

This isn't everything, just the interesting ones!
    Last edited by Loguzzzzzz; 11-26-2014 at 12:39 PM.
    ......You know you want one!!

yeah we got too many redneck hillbillys that cause the same problem up here as well.

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    2005 F150.

We got too many 90 year old yankees still driving down here, not safe for two wheelers.

BEZERKERS
    ALL MAG SHOOTING TEAM

Quote Originally Posted by wimag View Post
    yeah we got too many redneck hillbillys that cause the same problem up here as well.
    Really ?

They cant see or hear and are there running from high taxes and cold weather ?

As Mark Levin said, they've ruined their state by the way they voted, and now they're here voting the same way.

They learned nothing from the mess they left behind.

I hear ya

Thinking of getting a motorcycle, an Indian would not be entirely wrong. But must be finished with this first...

Swe....don't be so ashamed of your minivan that you hide it in your pictures. It's okay to have a multi-passenger vehicle with booster seats, DVD player, and melted fruit snacks on the carpet.
    Stay Classy, AO...
    BEO: RIP / Topgun Paintball: RIP / Old MCB: RIP

Quote Originally Posted by zondo View Post
    It's okay to have a multi-passenger vehicle with booster seats, DVD player, and melted fruit snacks on the carpet.
    That would be the exact description of my main ride and why I don't get to spend that much time on the KLR.

Wow a Fairlady Z. This is were i envy Europeans and the lesser import standards in getting cars like this. Though, in Sweden, i am guess you have about 2 months of decent driving before it turns all white.

oh my bad.....i guess you referencing anyone up north as a Yankee was not suppose to strike a chord, same as me calling you a redneck hillbilly for living in the south. Now that we got that done should we progress to race or family as long as your are throwing out insults ? spent enough time in AR to know Yankee is not a real affectionate term.

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    Really ?

They cant see or hear and are there running from high taxes and cold weather ?

As Mark Levin said, they've ruined their state by the way they voted, and now they're here voting the same way.

They learned nothing from the mess they left behind.

I hear ya

78 kz650

Name:  CIMG3157.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  123.4 KB
    76 long board
    I took the road least traveled...now where the hell am I ?

Quote Originally Posted by wimag View Post
    oh my bad.....i guess you referencing anyone up north as a Yankee was not suppose to strike a chord, same as me calling you a redneck hillbilly for living in the south. Now that we got that done should we progress to race or family as long as your are throwing out insults ? spent enough time in AR to know Yankee is not a real affectionate term.
    Actually, most southerners draw a distinction and use the term "Yankee" mostly for very strong liberals from the Northeast.
    Those who are more midwest and northwest tend to just be called "from up north" rather than "Yankee."

Quote Originally Posted by Runamok View Post
    Name:  CIMG3157.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  123.4 KB
    76 long board
    Ha! My ride's bigger, newer and better than yours!
    Name:  1-20141128_111207.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  24.1 KB

Wicked nice boat Loguzzzz!

And Swe-Crazy, I am SOOOOOOOOO jealous of your Z! We never got any of the "Fairlady" badges here, only the numbered Z's. One day, I will get my 260

30" of bad as* oak? Tracker trucks 70mm kryptonic wheels fafner bearings & over 35 yo' Dream on! oh and clocked at 31 mph once shortly before I wiped out ,survivor of much road rash.

30" of bad as* oak? Tracker trucks 70mm kryptonic wheels fafner bearings & over 35 yo' Dream on! oh and clocked at 31 mph once shortly before I wiped out ,survivor of much road rash.
    ok, it has some history and classic parts, I'll give you that...

This

And this

Ya know, there's some sweet rides out there. Army's Hog and Mavrick's Suzik make me want another bike. It was a very sad day when I had to sell my Triumph Thunderbird Sport. You just can't get groceries in a saddlebag.

Ya know, there's some sweet rides out there. Army's Hog and Mavrick's Suzik make me want another bike. It was a very sad day when I had to sell my Triumph Thunderbird Sport. You just can't get groceries in a saddlebag.

Probably confusing a context, but..

Yeah, so I was drooling over a very nice bike I saw on the way to the beach the other day and made the off handed comment to my fiancé that I wouldn't mind getting a bike some day when finances were better. Without batting an eye, I got "nope I would rather not see you die". Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by OPBN View Post
    Without batting an eye, I got "nope I would rather not see you die". Ugh.
    This is why I started taking my wife on rides when we were dating. We rode a lot when we were engaged. After we got married and she got pregnant, she didn't ride as much, but I've had 2 pretty serious spills (1 due to black ice and the other was a lady pulling right in front of me), and my wife still lets me ride and likes to ride with me.

You have to start them early.

Quote Originally Posted by bowcycle View Post
    This is why I started taking my wife on rides when we were dating. We rode a lot when we were engaged. After we got married and she got pregnant, she didn't ride as much, but I've had 2 pretty serious spills (1 due to black ice and the other was a lady pulling right in front of me), and my wife still lets me ride and likes to ride with me.

You have to start them early.
    Yeah, too bad I am past that point. I haven't actually ridden since I was in my teens and that was over 3 decades ago. With my back the way it is, I probably wouldn't be up to it anyways, but the instantaneous "nope" kinda made me cock my head back and raise an eyebrow. In my younger and more foolish days there would have been a much regretted statement coming out of my mouth. At least I have gotten a little wiser with age. lol.

And to stay on topic: Very nice Z Swe! My mother drove a 72' 240 for years. I LOVED that car and still harass her to this day for selling it a few months before my 16th birthday. Think this may have been another case of a woman trying to save my life......

Name:  P8170013.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  164.2 KB
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart