Thread: I need practice.

I need practice.

you guys need to provide me with practice.

starting to actually practice photoshop after using it like a novice for 8 years

heres some stuff I did this weekend:

these are the only 5 of these I have ever done and I've learned alot. the first one, how much I hate people standing next to trees and how much I need practice. The second one I just randomly tried different brushes. The 3rd I learned that the person looking like a badass helps the end result. the 4th im just not happy with, same as the 1st. the 5th is kinda "meh" to me.

give me practice materials!

PS, i was mainly trying the effect more then cutting out the image. I know how to cut out an image, I just stopped caring.

I know nothing about PS, so I can't comment as to your skills, but can say that these are really cool. If I had any pics of me running and shooting I would send one to you to see what you can do.

I saw these on Honu's FB page yesterday and didn't put your names together. I keep forgetting that you and Honu are friends. Excellent work!

Well so far my skill is novice at best.

one I just did for a friend. the resolution of the picture sucked to begin with and that pisses me off now as I look at it but non the less very cool.

cool looking effects on those BTAutoMag...ive got a black and white pic if you want to mess around with that? shoot me your email or should i just pm the pic to you?

oh please no black and white! wolf gave me a picture of him in snow camo... in snow... I tried man, I tried

haha...i wouldnt know where to start with that photoshop

I do alot of color manipulations when using photoshop to tweak things... you can only make black and white so many shades of grey.

here's a very simple edit I did

the photo is unremarkable, it really is. the most remarkable part of the picture is what it used to look like before I got it.

I took some shots at HK Army's Streetball at CPX

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...3608471&type=1