Thread: Stealthpanda's Automag Build

Stealthpanda's Automag Build

Hey, Just got my mag not too long ago. Got to play on a speedball field about 10-12 years ago with an RT Mag. Thing was a blast, so getting back into the sport with a mag was priority number 1.

Here is the original picture from ebay:

Here is a picture of all of it disassembled:

Replaced the gas through grip, and the chrome WGP ASA/On/Off with a VL grip and 3Skull Drop Forward. All macroline fittings replaced, as unfortunately most of them were stripped. The guy I purchased this from Hulk'ed most of them on there, it was actually quite impressive.

New picture as of a week ago:

Had ordered a black ULE body, and a flat black Intelliframe. Couldnt believe how much of a match they were. I assumed the body would be gloss black, and Id just have to deal with the trigger because it didn't list hand-polished at the time of purchase, but alot better than the blue parts I regret purchasing. $5 for the grip, $15 for the drop foward. Oh well, moving on. =/ 14 Inch On Target Demon Series Autococker threaded barrel for the ULE body. Purchased a Lvl 10 Bolt kit that I am currently fine-tuning.

Before the new drop and grip:

Here is the gun currently:

That's about it for now.
    Thanks,
    Jason
    Last edited by Stealthpanda; 10-05-2013 at 08:58 PM.

Looks good bro

I like it, but agree that it would look nicer with some black or silver parts instead of the blue. Congrats on the new mag. With a few more parts you'll have enough to build a second mag! It happens more quickly than you think.

Thanks, yeah, the blue is completely out the door. New smaller grip, so the current drop wont hit, and even a significantly smaller drop forward. Both in black. I almost nabbed a rail/sear combo on ebay for 20 last night. I'd of been a rear thumbscrew and valve away from mag #2!

Nice transformation!

Looks like a nice compact set-up.

You aren't even kidding. Missing a valve for the second mag. I have owned my first mag for about a month, havent even played a game!

Dry firing does seem to drain tanks quicker. Or at least seems that way. With that said Mags tend to be gas hogs a bit. Going with a CF 68/45 will get you farther for sure.

Looks wayyyy better with the black parts. Yeah get a nice CF 68/45 and never look back.

Found a good deal on an X valve w/ ULT and jumped on it. Full freak kit, CCM feedneck, Rotor, and Empire CF 68/4500. Fine tuning everything, plan on playing in a couple weeks. Crazy light trigger pull.

Thanks,
    Jason