I'm trying to fix an old e-mag I have.
The chip that the solenoid is connected to (upper) burnt up due to a botched solder job on the solenoid from the previous owner.
I've soldered new lead wires on the solenoid but now I need to replace the chip, the problem is that I cant tell the part # of the chip due to it being melted.(I'm assuming it's some type of SMD transistor or voltage regulator?)
Anyone know the part number of this SMD item or an equivalent through hole replacement?
Or even if anyone is willing to post a hi-res image of their own board (rev # ARC3800)

Thanks for all your help!