Thread: FB: Tequila Sunrise Emag

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

FB: Tequila Sunrise Emag

https://www.facebook.com/groups/pain...9201800818675/

Not sure how many of you are aware about all of the paintball BSTs on Facebook but I saw this gem pop up and thought one of you guys would snatch it. I tried telling him the approximate price range, no lower than $550 and no higher than $650-700. He was hoping to get 1k but I told him what they usually go for. Anyways I felt that one of you would snatch this beautiful mag in a heartbeat so here ya go!

It seems to be in great condition but further pics will probably be available. I have had no issues dealing on Facebook and any and all scam attempts are instantly taken under control and usually end well. Have fun!

There are xmags on the market that go for less than 1k... maybe someone would disagree but I think you quoted him high for what mags are going for right now, but I'm also not a fan of that fade.

Its actually a fairly desireable fade. Lighting may suck, but is that a Tequila fade? I thought those were more yellow up front? With a ULE body and such, I think it's worth every bit of 550-$600, but that's me. If I had the money, I would take it off his hands.

That was Arstrons gun. I looked it over before sending out to that guy. There is a new battery en route for it too btw.

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    That was Arstrons gun. I looked it over before sending out to that guy. There is a new battery en route for it too btw.
    I loved that one, but I didnt really need two. That fade is just to hard to take pictures of, its hard to show its true beauty in a photo. It should also have the original matching barrel.

Quote Originally Posted by Arstron View Post
    I loved that one, but I didnt really need two. That fade is just to hard to take pictures of, its hard to show its true beauty in a photo. It should also have the original matching barrel.
    It does, it seems to be in pretty good condition. I think my quote was fair although I have never heard of or seen an E-mag go for more than $700. I posted the rock bottom and tippy top prices of the market for him, he sounds reasonable for negotiating.