Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 46

Thread: Does anyone want ULE RT or Minimag, ripper, phoenix or shockwave bodies?

  1. #1

    Does anyone want ULE RT or Minimag, ripper, phoenix or shockwave bodies?

    Thinking of doing a run of something soon.

    Does anyone what to buy a:

    ULE Minimag body


    ULE RT front body

    ULE Classic RT body


    ULE Classic RT body for X valve


    ULE warp minimag body
    ULE warp RT front body



    Shockwave body



    Ripper body/rail


    Phoenix body/rail
    Last edited by Xmagterror; 10-27-2013 at 10:41 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    217
    Is any of this going to be available in a warp left version? I would be interested in a warp left body for my classic RT.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    475
    I'd say I could be easily tempted by Phoenix body/rail.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Posts
    302
    I'll definitely be down for a ripper or phoenix...ripper being first choice.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Swamp, FL
    Posts
    138
    i would be interested in a ripper body/rail preferably without the feedneck so i can add my own and can you anno it ???

  6. #6
    i'd like to have one for a classic valve, powerfeed, twistlock, hopper right, but oh well....

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Marseille - France
    Posts
    449
    I could be interested by a phoenix body/rail depanding on price ..... and time !

    But didn't you mentioned a unibody project ????

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Posts
    302
    What price were you thinking for a ripper body?

    I emailed with RPG a while back as he had a couple chord v2 bodies in stock and the only thing that turned me off was the cost, 375...a bit salty for just a body (with feedneck and detents)...but a sweet looking body but nonetheless.

  9. #9
    Phoenix is my preference, but I would would be down for a ripper if you went that way.

  10. #10
    Phoenix gets my vote

  11. #11
    I can make warp left bodies with minimag and RT front.

    I will do a run of phoenix and ripper bodies with rails for both if there is enough demand...would need to sell a dozen total.
    I have a few shockwave bodies instock that are ready to ship.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Central PA
    Posts
    439
    I would be in for a Ripper if the front can be shortened to fit AM length rails. It would look nice with the new Armada rail I ordered.

  13. #13
    Yes i can do that for you

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Mass
    Posts
    398
    What about working with Luke and Panda to come up with a new body to match the Armada rails.

  15. #15
    I will start a preorder soon. Im thinking i will do phoenix and ripper bodies with matching rails and also a batch of ULE bodies in warp left and vert feed (both RT and minimag style fronts)....I might do some custom front designs also.


    I have 2 shockwave bodies instock and ready to ship. If your guys want one you can PM me. I would need to sell atleast 10 of those to run them again. That was a very time consuming project to make the blanks and do all the milling on them.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Mass
    Posts
    398
    I will most likely pick up a Minimag style body.

    I would like to see a body to match the Armada rail though. Kind of like a Ripper but that follows the Armada rails lines.

  17. #17
    unfortunately right now i do not have the time or to take on a new project. I already have blueprints and programs from my past work. Ive had allot of inquiry's lately about bodies so i figured it was time to make some more.
    Ive been working on Lamborghini parts the last few months....FUN STUFF!!!

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    246
    Lol i would have to sell some stuff but a ripper body would be soo sweet.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Posts
    302
    Quote Originally Posted by dodge3500 View Post
    Lol i would have to sell some stuff but a ripper body would be soo sweet.
    Right there with you

  20. #20
    what feed neck is on the ripper, we need a new body a karta - xmag something like that

  21. #21
    thats an xmag feedneck i had years back...I put angel threads on it. Forgot who i sold that to. could always make some.

    yes another all out 3D machined body design would be cool. Keith and I have been talking about it but everyones short on time and we have yet to nail down a solid design before we do the cad. A body design of that caliper is around 1200-1500 to have the cad done. creating solid g code from the cad to 3D mill the body is also time consuming. It will happen but were about 4 months away from getting something into production.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Sebring, Florida
    Posts
    676
    I want a ule sydarm body. hint hint.
    I took the road least traveled...now where the hell am I ?

  23. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Xmagterror View Post
    thats an xmag feedneck i had years back...I put angel threads on it. Forgot who i sold that to. could always make some.

    yes another all out 3D machined body design would be cool. Keith and I have been talking about it but everyones short on time and we have yet to nail down a solid design before we do the cad. A body design of that caliper is around 1200-1500 to have the cad done. creating solid g code from the cad to 3D mill the body is also time consuming. It will happen but were about 4 months away from getting something into production.
    GREAT! that puts us tax refund season! I can work with that lol! I need a feed neck like that in my body lmk

  24. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by RT Lover View Post
    GREAT! that puts us tax refund season! I can work with that lol! I need a feed neck like that in my body lmk
    anything is possible if there is enough demand.

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    616
    FIRSTLY... I know this is well within your skill level but...

    how hard is it to get rid of the angel treaded detents on the sides and go with a(n) ego/sypder finger detent system hidden by the rail???

    instead of using milling realestate for threaded detents cut two recess areas for ego detents 15* from each other centered on the PIM

    i would love a ripper AM length with some hidden detents... there are such great lines on these bodies (all of yours actually) but they are broken up by the detents

  26. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Runamok View Post
    I want a ule sydarm body. hint hint.
    It almost happened....I was working on it for a while but the stacked tube design would be hard to make out of thin walled aluminum tubing and i didnt want any ugly welds on the thing.

  27. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    616
    Quote Originally Posted by Xmagterror View Post
    It almost happened....I was working on it for a while but the stacked tube design would be hard to make out of thin walled aluminum tubing and i didnt want any ugly welds on the thing.
    http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/a...tion-news.html

    R7 style milling where the two tubes are milled into one piece...

  28. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,583
    Quote Originally Posted by rukh013 View Post
    http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/a...tion-news.html

    R7 style milling where the two tubes are milled into one piece...
    Might actually make me buy a Sydarm....

  29. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Mass
    Posts
    398
    Quote Originally Posted by rukh013 View Post
    FIRSTLY... I know this is well within your skill level but...

    how hard is it to get rid of the angel treaded detents on the sides and go with a(n) ego/sypder finger detent system hidden by the rail???

    instead of using milling realestate for threaded detents cut two recess areas for ego detents 15* from each other centered on the PIM

    i would love a ripper AM length with some hidden detents... there are such great lines on these bodies (all of yours actually) but they are broken up by the detents
    I like this idea. I would love to see it happen if possible.

  30. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Mass
    Posts
    398
    Quote Originally Posted by rukh013 View Post
    http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/a...tion-news.html

    R7 style milling where the two tubes are milled into one piece...
    The R7 actually has2 tubes that bolt together. It could work for a Sydarm.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •