Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: My new project...

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,543

    My new project...

    Hey everyone. So I picked up this:



    Sent the body and rail to Luke, sold a few parts and bought a few, now I'm at this:



    Going to use a DW barrel as a primary. Not sure what I'm going to do for anno. Thinking of an acid wash. Maybe green and black or brown and black. Or I may just go gun metal in type III. Still pondering

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Posts
    302
    Cool! At some point I want to send my intelli for the ule milling. My problem is I already have it set up with pneumatics and working so I'm hesitant to take it apart.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    PHX, AZ
    Posts
    1,420
    looks great so far! what grips will you be using?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Fox Paintball Territory
    Posts
    777
    So are you going to use the skull for a hopper cover?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,543
    Quote Originally Posted by debruynda View Post
    Cool! At some point I want to send my intelli for the ule milling. My problem is I already have it set up with pneumatics and working so I'm hesitant to take it apart.
    I hear you on that. The frame was already ule milled. Otherwise I don't know if I would have gone for it.

    Quote Originally Posted by need4reebs View Post
    looks great so far! what grips will you be using?
    I have a set of dye stickies in the mail coming and also a set of marbled wood grips. Depending on the color scheme it will determine which grips I use.

    Quote Originally Posted by TimmyJay View Post
    So are you going to use the skull for a hopper cover?
    Lol. Those are pics from the previous owner. I forgot to take before pictures.

    Thanks everyone!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    3,188
    Quote Originally Posted by Stayhuge View Post
    I hear you on that. The frame was already ule milled. Otherwise I don't know if I would have gone for it.
    I have one that came to me ULE'd. I thought I was being scammed. It felt like plastic. I tapped it and poked around on it a while before I was satisfied that it had been a real intelliframe.

    Glad to see you back.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •