Thread: My new project...

My new project...

Hey everyone. So I picked up this:

Sent the body and rail to Luke, sold a few parts and bought a few, now I'm at this:

Going to use a DW barrel as a primary. Not sure what I'm going to do for anno. Thinking of an acid wash. Maybe green and black or brown and black. Or I may just go gun metal in type III. Still pondering

Cool! At some point I want to send my intelli for the ule milling. My problem is I already have it set up with pneumatics and working so I'm hesitant to take it apart.

looks great so far! what grips will you be using?

So are you going to use the skull for a hopper cover?

Quote Originally Posted by debruynda View Post
    Cool! At some point I want to send my intelli for the ule milling. My problem is I already have it set up with pneumatics and working so I'm hesitant to take it apart.
    I hear you on that. The frame was already ule milled. Otherwise I don't know if I would have gone for it.

Quote Originally Posted by need4reebs View Post
    looks great so far! what grips will you be using?
    I have a set of dye stickies in the mail coming and also a set of marbled wood grips. Depending on the color scheme it will determine which grips I use.

Quote Originally Posted by TimmyJay View Post
    So are you going to use the skull for a hopper cover?
    Lol. Those are pics from the previous owner. I forgot to take before pictures.

Thanks everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Stayhuge View Post
    I hear you on that. The frame was already ule milled. Otherwise I don't know if I would have gone for it.
    I have one that came to me ULE'd. I thought I was being scammed. It felt like plastic. I tapped it and poked around on it a while before I was satisfied that it had been a real intelliframe.

Glad to see you back.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-TW View Post
    I have one that came to me ULE'd. I thought I was being scammed. It felt like plastic. I tapped it and poked around on it a while before I was satisfied that it had been a real intelliframe.

Glad to see you back.
    Yea. This thing was very light. I was originally going to go with a vert, but this has such a nice feel to it. I think I will stick with the intelli.

And it is good to be back. Chaotic two years. All good things. Just a lot of life experiences. Now back to paintball!! And mags!!