Thread: MacDev parts, pants & jersey!

MacDev parts, pants & jersey!

I've got a bunch of stuff here and it needs to go, I no longer have any MacDev guns that need these spares and other parts. All of my prices include shipping.

I'd prefer to send it all off as one lot for $240, but parted out prices are as follows.

MacDev Clone/Cyborg RX board - full function Militiasoft 2.0 software, with blue OLED display plus faded spare. $90
    NEW RX/V2 style grips - lets face it the new GTi grips look like **** on a Cyborg RX or Clone V2/X frame. These are brand stinking new, $25
    MacDev Microgauge - Brand new, 0-5000 psi tank gauges. $12 each OR $20 for both of them
    MacDev replacement laser eye - red, brand new. Works with Droids, Cyborgs, Clones & Drones. $15
    Clone V2/X & Cyborg RX O-ring & detent kit - Not pictured. Includes rebuild kits for the Clone & Cyborg PLUS several sets of Droid/Cyborg style detents and Clone/Drone detents AND 20+ Viton O-rings for the Clone V2/X valve. Will also include hard case and O-Ring Monkey Clone 1.5 kit. $35

NEW w/out tags MacDev Jersey - Only ever hung on a wall to display, never worn to the field. LARGE, red & $40
    USED MacDev player pants - In good shape, they come in a nice bag too. XL, $50
    Slighty USED MacDev elbow pads - medium, $20.

My prices include shipping in the Continental US. I accept and prefer Paypal. Need feedback? AO & MCB
    Steve Shuey , Team Crimson Reign

Buy the whole lot and I throw in a bunch of MacDev stickers and the tech mat!