Thread: Anodizing question

Anodizing question

Hey guys...New to this website and just getting back into paintballing 15 years later. I bought an automag when I was 14 yrs old and just busted it out this year. I have been reading a lot about what everyone is now doing with their mags and their upgrades. I recently bought a black ULE body with the x-valve and ordered the armada rail from Luke. I am trying to figure out what I need to do to get the look I want for this mag. I really would like to keep the ULE Body black and the valve is black but I want the rail to be chromed out and the frame. Is there someone that would anodize jsut the rail or do you have to send in a couple of parts. I was also wondering if anyone had a frame for sale with a blade trigger or double trigger. Anyone have recommendations moving forward as far as upgrading. Thanks.

Welcome back and glad you made it here. As far as anno goes there are a few good reliable shops out there right now they are doing amazing work and will do any number of parts, big or small. Caustic Customs and FX Annodizing come to mind but I'm sure there are more. As far as frames go you can search thru the Miscellaneous Parts section for a while or if you want new the Dealers thread has some options. Rogue offers a new Intelliframe that comes with aftermarket trigger and Dye Stickies that is a great value or Luke has 2 vert style frames with either single or double trigger options.

Thanks bros. Definitly like what I see with Caustic Customs...it's unreal what they can do nowadays. Also thank you for the info on the frames. Looking into them now. I appreciate it.

The "Jungle Nights" mag on caustic customs page is mine and it is top notch work. He kept in constint contact the who time and finished it relatively fast......