Thread: Pump rod

Pump rod

I'm building a pump mag from scratch... literally. I have all the info on everything except for the pump rod itself.

Been doing searches and research for 2 days now and cant find squat on the rod itself. for search results on various things I either get 45 pages of posts that have only 1 of the words or I get 4 posts that have all the words. I have found no happy medium.

I need detailed prints of the the pump rod with good measurements and angles OR someone to just sell me a pump rod... or 3

Quote Originally Posted by BTAutoMag View Post
    I'm building a pump mag from scratch... literally. I have all the info on everything except for the pump rod itself.

Been doing searches and research for 2 days now and cant find squat on the rod itself. for search results on various things I either get 45 pages of posts that have only 1 of the words or I get 4 posts that have all the words. I have found no happy medium.

I need detailed prints of the the pump rod with good measurements and angles OR someone to just sell me a pump rod... or 3
    Pretty sure Luke had something on this.