Thread: Rainman Pump Kit w/ Hitman

Rainman Pump Kit w/ Hitman

Used Rainman pump kit for sale.

I bought this a couple of years ago and my pump-mag project just never really took off.

Includes polished hitman handle and all required hardware (wave spring, bumper, bolts)

Just so there are no surprises, I did run into some issues with the pump arm binding in the rail. This seems to be somewhat common with this kit but I just never bothered to send it to Rainman to have it adjusted. The rail I used was also non-AGD milled so I’m not ruling that out either.

$110 shipped w/ Paypal

SOLD!
    Last edited by TwilightG; 11-19-2013 at 01:22 PM.

FYI, sorry, not parting anything out either. I'm selling the kit as a whole.

As for the binding issue, I really have no more info than what I provided. I started/stopped the project 2 years ago and the details are fuzzy. I don't have the parts to try to fit it again now.

Quote Originally Posted by TwilightG View Post
    FYI, sorry, not parting anything out either. I'm selling the kit as a whole.

As for the binding issue, I really have no more info than what I provided. I started/stopped the project 2 years ago and the details are fuzzy. I don't have the parts to try to fit it again now.
    According to RM, he mills his rails slightly deeper than AGD spec rails. This is probably the issue.

sold!