Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Virginia

I'll try to watch this forum/thread better. Still playing but only every other month or so.

Mech only, either the cocker or the mag

I'll make it down to SplatBros for one of these meet-ups.

Rawbutter, I'll speak for myself and my brother and say that we would be happy to come out and play with our mags!

Ill post up when I find out the date of the next Mech Day at Splat Bros as well.

I'd really like to hit up a few out-of-town fields this summer.. maybe Skyline, Pevs, or the Swamp.. anyone played at any of those before?

Quote Originally Posted by Billz804 View Post
    I'd really like to hit up a few out-of-town fields this summer.. maybe Skyline, Pevs, or the Swamp.. anyone played at any of those before?
    I've only been to Warplay in Orange county, and it was pretty fun. I haven't been to Pevs or Skyline, though. I generally try to avoid traveling north on I-95.

I'll let you know next time we're playing. It will probably be in mid-April. Fair warning, we have some unusual house rules on our field. We play hopper ball, mech only, and every hit counts. But it's lots of fun that way, and the new players don't feel overwhelmed.

Quote Originally Posted by rawbutter View Post
    Fair warning, we have some unusual house rules on our field. We play hopper ball, mech only, and every hit counts. But it's lots of fun that way, and the new players don't feel overwhelmed.
    Sounds like fun to me. My brother is a newbie, and I only like playing with my mag, so that all sounds great.

DefInitely keep us posted.

Sounds like fun to me. My brother is a newbie, and I only like playing with my mag, so that all sounds great.

DefInitely keep us posted.
    It looks like the next game will be April 21st at 2:00-6:00 or so. PM me for details.

It looks like the next game will be April 21st at 2:00-6:00 or so. PM me for details.
    We had to move this game up to 10:00 AM on Saturday. If anyone else is interested, send me a PM.

We had to move this game up to 10:00 AM on Saturday. If anyone else is interested, send me a PM.
    Had a great time playing today, thanks again for the invite!

Going down to Stone Wall this Saturday the 28th for the Armageddon scenario.
    First time out to play this year.
    Yay!
    CT Co-ordinator, Paintball Marshals

How'd it go, Jim? I've never played in any big games, but they seem like a lot of fun!

The next Mechanical paintball day at Splat Bros is set for EDIT: Saturday, June 2nd! I'm planning to go play, and I'd be happy to hang with any other mag shooters!

If anyone would be interested in getting a game together before the 26th, I'd be happy to round up my old high school buddies with their tippmanns!
    Last edited by Billz804; 05-17-2018 at 07:37 PM.

How'd it go, Jim? I've never played in any big games, but they seem like a lot of fun!
    Actually, it went quite well for the other team.
    I think 96 players overall yet twice the size of any game there under the new ownership. So much so that they're planning to hold a couple more scenario games during the year.

I was playing with a stock class 'Mag, next time I'm bringing a MiniMag with an auto-response grip as a backup.
    My biggest problem was the up & down terrain, at 60 years old it gets a bit difficult.

Just an edit -- the mechanical play day at Splat Bros is actually Saturday, June 2nd.

Prices are pretty good. $27 entry and $20 for a case of paint... it's not bad! I had a ton of fun last time. Hope to team up with some other mags out there!

Just an edit -- the mechanical play day at Splat Bros is actually Saturday, June 2nd.

Prices are pretty good. $27 entry and $20 for a case of paint... it's not bad! I had a ton of fun last time. Hope to team up with some other mags out there!
    That's my birthday! Hmmmm...... Maybe I can convince my wife to let me go.

That'd be cool!

You still thinking about having a May game at your spot?

If you guys want to travel a bit ( Have plenty of campin room ) check out Preston County Paintballs thread on https://www.automags.org/forums/forum...Meet-amp-Greet
    My July anniversary 7 flags game
    Meet Allen " Going Home : Smarse ,, AO celebrity !!!! ( comes up from Fla . every year to play )

I'll be in Manassas for a week in July. Looking for any places that have weekday evening hours so I can play a few games after work.

That'd be cool!

You still thinking about having a May game at your spot?
    I wasn't able to drum up enough interest. We probably won't play again until September.

Quote Originally Posted by maniacmechanic View Post
    If you guys want to travel a bit ( Have plenty of campin room ) check out Preston County Paintballs thread on https://www.automags.org/forums/forum...Meet-amp-Greet
    Meet Allen " Going Home : Smarse ,, AO celebrity !!!! ( comes up from Fla . every year to play )

This is comin up soon ,, if any of ya are interested

Quote Originally Posted by maniacmechanic View Post
    Meet Allen " Going Home : Smarse ,, old guy !!!! ( comes up from Fla . every year to play )

Fixed

Mechanical day at Splat Bros this Saturday.. CHEAP!

Come shoot some mags!!

Anyone AO-VA'ers want to try and get together to shoot some Mags before the cold sets in?

Time to bump this thread and see if there are any new Automaggers in Virginia. Anyone out there in my neck of the woods?

You should post the Stafford schedule.