Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Virginia

Well it looks like I got myself and 3 coming to the meet and greet

Quote Originally Posted by Billz804 View Post
    Kinda surprised that nobody has come forward on that one, I know someone has to have the vectors.

I'll see what I can do about throwing something together for you if I have some time later.
    Any luck with this. I have been short on time my self last couple 3 weeks. Things are slowing down but I am running out of time to get the tshirts done in time and could use the help

Ok guys I need to know how many cases everyone is going to want and if anyone is gonna want to stay on Friday and Saturday night. As it stands currently I have it set up so that we get free entry with the purchase of our first case for Saturday.

I will post up the case count here on this post, please tally what you and anyone you are bringing in together to keep it simple, thanks. By the way we only carry Marb at our fields so the paint should be good. Marb is $60 a case has been shooting like money here recently.

jame40910 1
    Billz804 2
    Fishmishin 4
    TeamBob. 1
    spawn91 3
    Zeropjc 1
    Last edited by fishmishin; 06-05-2014 at 01:38 PM. Reason: adding case count

OK, count me in for one case.

Put me down for 2 cases.

I'll see if I can whip something up for those logos tomorrow.

I've shared the AO Army logo with you, you should receive an email!

Ill take a case. We can buy more if need be? I just normally never shoot over that. If there is a group of people staying on friday, I wouldn't mind staying with.

Quote Originally Posted by TeamBob View Post
    Ill take a case. We can buy more if need be? I just normally never shoot over that. If there is a group of people staying on friday, I wouldn't mind staying with.
    My party will be staying Friday night at least

3-4 cases between 3

Quote Originally Posted by Billz804 View Post
    I've shared the AO Army logo with you, you should receive an email!
    I never got the email, try it again. fishmishin at hotmail dot com

Need to make sure and bobby did say there would be some available for sale at the shop, a decent screw in 68 bottle for sale

I am sure they have some 68/45's in the proshop. Either Valkens or Ninja tanks in the $150ish range

My mistake, you should have it now.

Put me down for a box! List of attendees have been updated!

Sorry guys I've got to bail out. I was all in and super excited about meetin up with all of you, but I was so pumped i failed to realize that the 14th is the day of my daughters third birthday party. So while you guys are in the woods killing it I will be pool side at a little mermaid party. Sorry... I so wish I could join. Hope you all have a blast. I look forward to seeing some pics of some cool people and even cooler guns lol

all good lvmymag the list of attendees has been updated and to verify we have 16 people!

Quote Originally Posted by Lvmymag View Post
    Sorry guys I've got to bail out. I was all in and super excited about meetin up with all of you, but I was so pumped i failed to realize that the 14th is the day of my daughters third birthday party. So while you guys are in the woods killing it I will be pool side at a little mermaid party. Sorry... I so wish I could join. Hope you all have a blast. I look forward to seeing some pics of some cool people and even cooler guns lol
    Understandable, family first ! Sorry you won't make it but we can still catch up sometime.

I'm definitely looking forward to it. Side not me and a couple of buds are playing splat this Sunday and maybe csp the weekend of the 21st. If you come out look for the dude with the beard lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lvmymag View Post
    I'm definitely looking forward to it. Side not me and a couple of buds are playing splat this Sunday and maybe csp the weekend of the 21st. If you come out look for the dude with the beard lol
    Yeah I will remember you when I see ya

Just trying to get the $$$ part figured out. Does camping cost anything? Paint is $60 a case, is that the only option? Is there a field fee or air cost? Anything else I should expect to be paying for? Sorry if any if this has already been gone over.

Looking forward to playing.

Quote Originally Posted by TeamBob View Post
    Just trying to get the $$$ part figured out. Does camping cost anything? Paint is $60 a case, is that the only option? Is there a field fee or air cost? Anything else I should expect to be paying for? Sorry if any if this has already been gone over.

Looking forward to playing.
    '
    Camping will not cost us anything, we get free entry and air when we buy our first case. $60 is the cheapest option for paint, but like I stated it comes with free entry and air, and its Marbilizer so its premium paint. I tried to get us a better deal on paint but he didnt budge, sorry

It's all good. Thats not too bad of a price with air and entry included. I'm just trying to get a idea of the money in going to need. It's been forever since I've shot a a whole case in a day. And premium paint? Haven't bought that in years lol, my mag always gets the cheapest stuff available lol. This is going to be a good time.

Premium paint is something I haven't seen in years, and marbalizer at that.. Mmmm, gonna be a great day indeed

!I'm going paint flinging this weekend! Wahoo

AMEN to that! I just want to verify the time again that we want to agree on meeting up at splat?

Field opens at 9, I'm going to be there around 8:30. They only have one registration computer. So if you have not been before (It doesn't take too long), you could probably fill out the form on their site.
    Spawn91- If you need a 68/45 I have a few in hydro for cheap
    Fishmishin- Do we need to present as a group or can we just mention at the counter that we are there for the AO day and pay for out paint?

Had my buddy bail on me today cause of work.. So it will be me and my brother coming..

Fish and whoever else is camping, what time do y'all plan on getting there on Friday?

Hey guys change of plans for me i had some things come up so i wont be able to make the drive to Richmond this weekend so I will have to back out as well. I have updated the list of attendees to accommodate for the most current changes! Please let me know how it goes guys and take lots of pics!!!!!

James4091+1
    Billz804+2
    Teambob
    Spawn91+2
    Fishmishin+2
    Rukh013

Man I hope no one else drops out.. I'm looking forward to shooting all of u..j/k'ing meeting you all I mean... Btw what is this deal with t shirts or something?how much are they?