Thread: Virginia

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I didnt get to order a jersey but yes lets set this thing up! Would someone like to be coordinator ? haha I dont know the fields down there at all so someone from Richmond would be best to set this thing up and get the ball rolling

I don't want the roll of official coordinator, but will gladly be of any assistance I can to someone if its set up at skyline. I great friends with the owners and I'm sure I can work something with them for some special pricing just to see a few olds mags out. Skyline has good fields, is 2 mins off the interstate and has good food and $50 Super 8 motels with 3 miles. Also bare bones camping is avaible at the field aswell.

Just looking forward the the event regardless of location

nice! I would be down for skyline! Is there anyone who would like to set this up? Like I said prob someone from Richmond would be best!!!

I'm in Fairfax. I haven't played much lately but, Skyline is my field of choice these days. I might make it there in the next couple weeks.

Ok, what are we looking for? If we do Richmond we have a couple of choices.
    1. Splatbros: Woods/Rec ball
    2. Xzone: Never been but I hear it is low key, speed ball
    3. KPS: Speed ball, a bit on the competitive side
    4. New Kent: Pure scenario/ woods ball

That skyline field looks like alot of fun, I'd be willing to make the drive.

Im down for wherever we go im not familiar with places in richmond also sunday would be the best day for me to go down idk about the rest?

Anyone has any input on where to play or any specific date?