Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Virginia

Virginia

Hey guys just wondering if any of our AO mbrs are in the northern VA Area? I Live in Woodbridge Area and just checking incase i wanna go shoot some up and looking for people to play with!

RVA here, not quite nova

cool thats about an hour away from me i tend to go to VCU anyways every now and than for partying haha

rva as well---splatbrothers is my normal go to field

Dudes, I'm in RVA too.

Haven't been out in a while, but I've been wanting to check out Splat Bros. All my buddies play at KPS, though.

i'm in norfolk but Bunny is near MANasses

I'm an hour from hoodbridge and Manasses. I play at skyline paintball. I would love to get together there with a few mag guys sometime. I have 7-8 eye candies to look at. But skyline has great fields and prices. Only an hour from ya aswll, if your interested.

I am definitely for a Va mag owner meetup, sounds like quite a few around splat bros or I'm willing to make a drive up skyline.

I'm in. I'm just south of RVA. I play kps and splat

Bunny from manassas no way I use to live there haha and I deft. Wouldnt mind meeting the majority of you guys in Richmond I can crash at a couple friends places down there no biggie for me! Splat bros or skyline never been to either so itll be new for me regardless haha

Yeah it looks like AO-VA day definitely needs to happen.

It'd be dope if we could get our jerseys first!

I didnt get to order a jersey but yes lets set this thing up! Would someone like to be coordinator ? haha I dont know the fields down there at all so someone from Richmond would be best to set this thing up and get the ball rolling

I don't want the roll of official coordinator, but will gladly be of any assistance I can to someone if its set up at skyline. I great friends with the owners and I'm sure I can work something with them for some special pricing just to see a few olds mags out. Skyline has good fields, is 2 mins off the interstate and has good food and $50 Super 8 motels with 3 miles. Also bare bones camping is avaible at the field aswell.

Just looking forward the the event regardless of location

nice! I would be down for skyline! Is there anyone who would like to set this up? Like I said prob someone from Richmond would be best!!!

I'm in Fairfax. I haven't played much lately but, Skyline is my field of choice these days. I might make it there in the next couple weeks.

Ok, what are we looking for? If we do Richmond we have a couple of choices.
    1. Splatbros: Woods/Rec ball
    2. Xzone: Never been but I hear it is low key, speed ball
    3. KPS: Speed ball, a bit on the competitive side
    4. New Kent: Pure scenario/ woods ball

That skyline field looks like alot of fun, I'd be willing to make the drive.

Im down for wherever we go im not familiar with places in richmond also sunday would be the best day for me to go down idk about the rest?

Anyone has any input on where to play or any specific date?

I am headed to splatbrothers with some friends and co-workers this up coming sunday.

I talked with the owners of Skyline last weekend. They would love to see a group of mags sometime soon. They have a great variation of fields, from good woodsball, to urban rec fields, to turf speedball aswell. Their paint prices average $50 a case which I think is good. Given the date chosen I'd be willing to make a drive to somewhere else, if the field appears to be as solid of a choice as Skyline.

Their website is www.skylinepaintball.com

Anytime from the beginning of June on I'd be willing to play somewhere.

Ok guys so im trying to make this happen i have narrowed it down to skyline and splatbros! seems like the 2 most suggested places so i say we take a vote in where we go. as for dates im thinking june 8th, its a sunday and it gives us a month to clear our schedules. Let me know what you guys think! Lets get this ball rolling!

not that anyone asked me....

i would love to go but i don't think i would be able to make it to skyline, i would try but that is a long drive from Norfolk

what is local to the majority of the VA players?
    If i was to drive that far maybe someone with a house nearby could host a meet and greet / FOOD (bar b q) to make a trip more worth while and do it on Sat so my crippled self can come... i'll bring drinks of the apple pie variety

I'd prefer to play on a Saturday aswell. The 8th will prob. Work for me aswell. My vote is for skyline.

I'm willing to travel if need-be. Seems like the majority so far is near Richmond, and it is a good central location for people coming from different parts of the state.

That said, I haven't been to Splat Bros in years, so perhaps morningstar can comment on their current state. I still want to check out Xzone, as they seem to have a good looking field with a bunch of diversity.

And,it seems like if everything goes as planned, those of us who ordered jerseys should definitely have them by June 7th/8th!

I agree majority seems to be in Richmond im down for a gathering as stated by rukh013 but doesnt matter to me if we just meet up or meet and grub as well. Since I usually work Saturdays will request it off if need be. Billz804 xzone could be cool I just suggested Splatbros and Skyline cause it was the most suggested and spoken of but If people are willing to go there than we can add that to the vote as well? And we need to decide about Saturday or Sunday lets get some input guys!

Well I don't honestly know anything about, just looked kinda cool on their website. But if you're narrowing cjoices, no need to add more, then. Splat Bros is a fine choice for a Richmond option.

My vote is for Splatbros in Richmond on June 7th, It seems like the most logical choice in terms of driving. I would be willing to come try skyline as well too sometime too.

well i have my lil bros Graduation on the 5th (Houston TX) so i won't make this either

but I would have voted for SplatBro's, the field is owned by my friend and ex boss Bobby Weeks, i can swing a mean deal and he would most likely play if we had good turn out (FREE PAINT last time we played a game with him... )

but if you are trying to set something up, i think a paintball and then cookout should be the order of the day!

Check him out of FB https://www.facebook.com/bobby.weeks.77?fref=ts

oh nice rukh103 got a nice hook up lol well that weekend was just a date i called out but if theres another weekend to better accommodate to people please put your input in! i would rather have the majority of us try to make it out and show off our mags to eachother on the field instead of in the armory picture thread haha