Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Virginia

Splat brothers screams old school with their massive woods fields .. Is be down for a day at splat brothers.. Anytging in nova means bad traffic.. .. Splat bros is the place, trust me

Bobby is a good guy

I say definitely Billz804's VA graphic on the back with the year, AO Army patch on the sleeve, and maybe Automags.org on the heart.

zero can u go back to your op and list the head count so it is easier to track and find? Put me down +1 so far.

And yes spawn, bobby is a good guy.

I like that tshirt idea. Sounds like everything is coming together.

Quote Originally Posted by TeamBob View Post
    I like that tshirt idea. Sounds like everything is coming together.
    I will put something together tonight based on the ideas presented

I'm in!!

Could bring things we don't need or use anymore and have an informal swap meet among the group

ok guys so i can help fishmishin get a head count please verify if your coming and with how many! i read some past posts but some i cant clarify if its a head count or a t shirt order so the next messages please verify your attendance!
    Here are the attendees! Please let me know if the number in incorrect!

Zeropjc+2
    James4091+1
    Billz804+2
    Teambob
    Spawn91
    Fishmishin+2
    Ruck013
    Luvmymag
    Spawn81+1
    Last edited by Zeropjc; 05-06-2014 at 02:28 PM.

Correct

Yes

Correct.

Is Fishmishin taking charge? I told Bobby a tentative 15 players, so there are different ways we can set this game up. We can reserve a private game with enough lead time(which we have) and a deposit...

So is everyone in agreement on my plan of Sat June 14th @ splatbro's? Is 9:00 a good time for everyone? I hear a lot of lets do this but no actual structure and I really would love to play.
    I only have the one custom mag now to play with/show off

I'm still bugging Bobby into going so I "MIGHT" have a plus one.
    For now it is just me and one t-shirt

well fishmishin said he spoke with the boss of splatbros so i was just giving him number of heads to clarify, but it seems like you spoke with Bobby who I assume is the boss of splatbros correct? Its seems like the list of people i put on my post have agreed to go with the number of people who they are bringing. Seems like we have about 13 people attending give or take. Thats the number as of right now so idk whos really in talks with the owner at splatbros, Rukh013 maybe you and fishmishin can figure it out and see whos trynna set it up with the owner of splatbros?

9:00 AM sounds great to me.

As far as a private game, that'd be cool with me if that's what most folks wanna do.. but it'd be cool to play on an "all AGD" side vs other walk-ons too!

I'm cool with any kind of group. I'm always partial to a target rich environment myself

Quote Originally Posted by Zeropjc View Post
    well fishmishin said he spoke with the boss of splatbros so i was just giving him number of heads to clarify, but it seems like you spoke with Bobby who I assume is the boss of splatbros correct? Its seems like the list of people i put on my post have agreed to go with the number of people who they are bringing. Seems like we have about 13 people attending give or take. Thats the number as of right now so idk whos really in talks with the owner at splatbros, Rukh013 maybe you and fishmishin can figure it out and see whos trynna set it up with the owner of splatbros?
    i'm going to work on getting Bobby there, he is super busy with his newest filed but I think i can get him there...

if we get a private game we can do pretty much whatever we want, so we should get an accurate head count and everyone throw down $10 and we will reserve the private game ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by TeamBob View Post
    I'm cool with any kind of group. I'm always partial to a target rich environment myself
    I would like to keep it to an AO crowd if we can, I am seriously disabled and can ONLY play with mature adults

I am interested as well, provided I can get off from work.
    When trolls run scared. Mrs E, " Doug I will effin cut you!"

I never meant to to take charge or step on feet, I was just trying to help out. I am good with the date and the time, and for now it's just me and my son I am bringing. Pillage i am hoping Redic and yourself can make it if not we will get together. If anyone needs help on the t-shirts let me know and I will try to do what I can. Other than that I will make sure things r ready at the field for our arrival. Zero you can coordinate with Bobby from now on as far as head count goes, that way he as well as Brian have a good idea of what we need for a private party, and I will know through Bobby want we need for paint. Looking forward to this even though it is still always out.

Quote Originally Posted by pillage View Post
    I am interested as well, provided I can get off from work.
    Tim when will you get your schedule and have a better idea ?

Fishmishin no worries man we all just trynna help man! as of right now it seems like the head count is at around 13 confirmed. As for games i do prefer private but in the end as long as i get to play with some mag guys its all good.

Quote Originally Posted by fishmishin View Post
    Tim when will you get your schedule and have a better idea ?
    The date as it stands works for me, as any other date would have conflicts as well.

You can count me in.... Put me on the list. Side note I met fishmishn today at csp in Chesapeake. He's an awesome dude. On a whim I was in the pro shop and heard someone say pump mag and my ears perked up like German Shepard lol

Hey all,

I will be moving to Spotsylvania, Virginia at the end of this month. I am looking to get back into playing paintball after being away for many years. I still have my MiniMag and Automag and would love to run some paint through them again.

I looked up some fields and found Powerline Paintball. Anyone know if it's any good? Could you recommend any other fields in the area?

Looking forward to meeting and playing with you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Lvmymag View Post
    You can count me in.... Put me on the list. Side note I met fishmishn today at csp in Chesapeake. He's an awesome dude. On a whim I was in the pro shop and heard someone say pump mag and my ears perked up like German Shepard lol
    Great meeting you to, and yeah your ears did perk up like a Shepard. Thats when you can tell there is a mag guy in the house lol.
    Also I have another +1 lined up, another mag owner that has showed up at the field the past couple of weekend, and I made him aware of the game and he is planning on coming as well. He may even jump on here and post up, if he can remember his screenname lol
    Any renderings on the T-shirts yet?

Let me know what needs to be done on my part. I don't know anything about making tee shirts, but I have vector files of the AO-VA and AO-VA Day artwork.

Quote Originally Posted by 0184 View Post
    Hey all,

I will be moving to Spotsylvania, Virginia at the end of this month. I am looking to get back into playing paintball after being away for many years. I still have my MiniMag and Automag and would love to run some paint through them again.

I looked up some fields and found Powerline Paintball. Anyone know if it's any good? Could you recommend any other fields in the area?

Looking forward to meeting and playing with you guys.
    Hows it going 0184 i have been to powerline paintball and its a private owned paintball field who owns a bunch of land and made a few fields on them. its a nice small place and decently priced but nothing compaired to other fields that ive seen online and such but i tend to go there every now and than since its the closes to where i live and my friends dont like to spend a lot so it works out for them as well. Would you like me to add you to the attending list?

I am a tentative yes. I will have to see if my mom can take my son that weekend and will know more about my schedule when we get to VA. Looking forward to playing!

Guys I spoke with the lady who normally does tshirts for my demolition derby team and she said if we can order 30 shirts, we can get em for $15 a piece. With that said I suggest we get them done in 2 colors and we can get 2 shirts each, in different colors. If we can drum up some more people we wouldnt be tied to the 2 shirt part, but as it stands we are only about half way with the head count currently. That is with the AO-VA logo on the back, AO-Army on the sleeve, and Automags.org on the front heart area. She needs a 2 week lead time to have them done for us. I will need the vector files for all three logos.

I'm down and I got another coming with me..tell bobby spawn and slim will keep things interesting..he will laugh