Thread: Hmmmm what do we have here??

Hmmmm what do we have here??

wow, where did that come from???? did Bunny send you something to tech?

Will it blend?

dont know, but want.

looks like the underfeed hopper.

Come and visit for an hour or two over lunch they said...

7 hours later...

It was the least productive Saturday I have had in months, and one of the most enjoyable Great to see you guys. Thanks for stopping in.

I miss that mag. It's one of the few guns I ever let go and it was to help a low income kid get out and play. I should have kept it. It was the first under fed mag ever.

Quote Originally Posted by manike View Post
    Come and visit for an hour or two over lunch they said...

7 hours later...

It was the least productive Saturday I have had in months, and one of the most enjoyable Great to see you guys. Thanks for stopping in.

I miss that mag. It's one of the few guns I ever let go and it was to help a low income kid get out and play. I should have kept it. It was the first under fed mag ever.

Thank you and your wife for allowing us to invade your domain. Out of all of the neat stuff, I think I was most impressed by how you have your cat's stuff set up I need to copy that in my house!

I'm now as curious about the cats setup as I am the marker in question at the top of the page.

Quote Originally Posted by blackdeath1k View Post
    I'm now as curious about the cats setup as I am the marker in question at the top of the page.
    Automatic feeders, automatic cat trays that wash and rinse the litter after each use and flush it away, and large capacity fountain (originally intended for dogs). I just need to set up the cat fountain to auto refill the water level and I am done.

What are you using for the cat tray? We're looking at an auto cleaner solution and haven't found a good one yet.

I've tried them all, and modified and rebuilt a few of them over the years too, but ultimately it seems like Cat Genie is the best (and only one I haven't had to modify to make it work decently) but they are expensive once it is hooked up it needs little maintenance or attention though which is awesome.

Wait what are you using for the automatic feeder? I've been thinking about making one myself, but I'd rather just buy one...
    "Accuracy by aiming."

Definitely not on the A-Team.

yeah the cat genie is pretty nice .... only two minor issues that i can think of sometimes it doesn't get all the poop and then blow dries it so it stinks up the room its in and the plastic pellets are so light they get tracked all over the place by the cats.

Quote Originally Posted by GoatBoy View Post
    Wait what are you using for the automatic feeder? I've been thinking about making one myself, but I'd rather just buy one...
    This http://www.petsmart.com/product/inde...AvailInUS%2FNo

I have it set to the smallest portion size 3 times a day. They have been fantastic and lasted longer than any other system I have tried/know of. Battery powered but the batteries last a long time too.

Quote Originally Posted by Coralis View Post
    yeah the cat genie is pretty nice .... only two minor issues that i can think of sometimes it doesn't get all the poop and then blow dries it so it stinks up the room its in and the plastic pellets are so light they get tracked all over the place by the cats.
    Yep, and yep.

As compared to the other systems it is far better though. I have ridged plastic flooring around the trays to catch the pellets from their feet and make it easy to clean them up, and a ramp to and from the trays to help again with containing the pellets.

When it doesn't clean up fully I go down and hit the start button again. I have mine in the basement and a trash can with some litter tray wipes for the rare occasion it's necessary.

wish i had access to mills 24/7 and time to use them. not sure anyone else saw the super nova. im sure you have some cool history down there.

Wow! At 250 bux I can clean the liter box every other day. That is one cool setup though. I think my cat would nock over the feeder though. He is a problem child when it comes to his food and water.

I use a CSF super feeder xl for my cat. After drilling through the base and covering the wire with the tubing used for computer wire, she can't harm it. Its digitally programmable and impossible to steal food from.

is thins the forum for Cat Fancy or something about AGD AutoMags?

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    wow, where did that come from???? did Bunny send you something to tech?
    Lol, I wish!

Btw, who knew there was such a large market for automatic cat cleaner litter boxes? lol.

Simon, when are we going to get an Inception Designs Automag body created for AO?

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post

Simon, when are we going to get an Inception Designs Automag body created for AO?
    This!