Thread: WTB Silver ULE body/dye single finger frame/ emag rail/

WTB Silver ULE body/dye single finger frame/ emag rail/

Hello automags.org today I am on the hunt for a few items that I am in need of for a Christmas present for my father. Being as Christmas isn't far away I will need to jump to getting thesis items.
    I'm looking for a silver ULE body with or without the extra detent milled out of it.
    I'm also looking for a dye single trigger frame
    Last but not least I would love to find a ULE milled emag length rail.

Have you asked Tuna for that ULE body? He might have some new.

How is the best way to contact him?? I have attempted though email but with little success.

Email or PM in here.

Well it's a dye knock-off, but so far my 32degree frames have worked great. IISports has a ton of them in stock and they sell them off one by one. Here is one with a buy it now price:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/190867932907...84.m1423.l2649

Now the tricky part about these frames is that you have to take out the trigger from your stock AM frame and put it into the silver 45 frame. Also you might need dremel out a little of the inside of the frame so the sear moves freely inside. Took me about 5mins to get it drilled out and it works great. I love these frames cause they are cheap and feel better then the stock rubber gripped CF AM frames.

EDIT: Just remembered I've owned 3 of these and I have a pic of one on a mag I just sold. Check it out:

Hope that helps.

I have a Luke's rail and a bnib Dye single Frame. PM me if you're interested.