Thread: Anybody hear from dboggs79???

Anybody hear from dboggs79???

I know he was moving and would be offline for a bit but has anyone heard from/have contact with him?

Anybody who bought from his FS thread get their stuff already? It's been a couple weeks with no word and am a little nervous.

Anyways thanks,

-grub

I am also wondering the same thing. I purchased an X valve and have not heard from either. Last month I got screwed by Scarps and had to file a PayPal claim. I hope I don't have to do that again. His profile shows that he hasn't been online since in the last couple of weeks either. I have sent him several messages and haven't gotten a response.

Nearly a month later and no m90 frame or contact from him......this is troubling!

I hate to have to do this again to a member on here but I opened a claim with Paypal. You only have 45 days from purchase date to do so. Then it takes another 3 days to escalate it for Paypal to make a decision. Don't want to run out of time.

This used to be such a safe neighborhood. Good luck getting the stuff you paid for or your money back!