Thread: Paintball Charleston pump/ magfed / limited paint days

Paintball Charleston pump/ magfed / limited paint days

Paintball Charleston ( Charleston, SC)

I am a local player that currently is working on setting up some pump/limited paint/magfed days.

These are days where we plan to meet up and have a group of people that are solely interested in having fun. by doing this we plan to eliminate alot of the drama that is caused by overshooting,cheating,and in general the bad things that plague our sport. The goal is to try and have a group of people that enjoys playing, we don't mind that you have never used a pump or magfed, come check us out and ask to try it. we have had one day that was a success, it was small but everyone that attended had a blast. it was a solely pump day and was prior to knowing there was interest in limited paint and magfed.

We have a facebook page that has been started from what i have heard at least 1 of the owners and the majority of the staff are on board.

search "PBCharleston PUMP ONLY" on facebook.

if you have any questions feel free to ask here, pm me, or on the fb page. spread the word.

January 5th Pump and Mag Fed Group

Cost - $25

Includes - Entry, Air (excluding 12grams), and 500 rounds of Marballizer

When - January 5th, registration opens at 9:00am and begin playing around 10:00am

Where - Paintball Charleston, 7100 cross county rd 29418