Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 121 to 145 of 145

Thread: Paint Order Thread

  1. #121
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    McHenry, IL
    Posts
    535
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayspring View Post
    I hope that's a group order - cuz that's a TON of paint to shoot.

    Personally, I see it as a challenge.
    Yep. That's definitely a group order. But, wouldn't it be sweet to have that much paint to shoot? I think my fingers would get sore (TWSS?).

  2. #122
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Plymouth, WI
    Posts
    7,202
    full auto and a wheelbarrow

    To leave feedback: Click seller/buyers name, Click feedback score, Click leave feedback

  3. #123
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    IN -- USA
    Posts
    9,295
    I want a gun like this - made by the Mythbusters...


  4. #124
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Plymouth, WI
    Posts
    7,202
    I remember watching this.

    I also like this one.

  5. #125
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    McHenry, IL
    Posts
    535
    We have officially crossed the 100-case mark.

    ...which also means I have received all of the orders I was expecting. So, I'm going to close this out at midnight(central) tonight.
    Last edited by bbotts77; 02-26-2014 at 12:52 PM.

  6. #126
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Milwaukee WI
    Posts
    1,233
    yay, large round even numbers!!!!

  7. #127
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    McHenry, IL
    Posts
    535
    Quote Originally Posted by skipdogg View Post
    yay, large round even numbers!!!!
    It's actually not round or even. I said we crossed it.

  8. #128
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    IN -- USA
    Posts
    9,295
    Quote Originally Posted by bbotts77 View Post
    We have officially crossed the 100-case mark.

    ...which also means I have received all of the orders I was expecting. So, I'm going to close this out at midnight(central) tonight.
    Would have been nice if there were breakpoints for $ discounts. 50 cases = $X, 100 cases = $Y

  9. #129
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    McHenry, IL
    Posts
    535
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayspring View Post
    Would have been nice if there were breakpoints for $ discounts. 50 cases = $X, 100 cases = $Y
    agreed. However, that would have made this a logistical nightmare or we would not have been able to get anyone into any of the earlier monthly drawings if they offered that.

  10. #130
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    IN -- USA
    Posts
    9,295
    Quote Originally Posted by bbotts77 View Post
    agreed. However, that would have made this a logistical nightmare or we would not have been able to get anyone into any of the earlier monthly drawings if they offered that.
    I'm an idea man. I hand this crap off to others to get it done.

  11. #131
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Beaumont,Tx.
    Posts
    1,007
    Ok so it has been a few months since I have registered. Unfortunately I wasnt able to get in on the big AO paint order so I need to go ahead and order my paint from the registration web sight. At this point is there anything I should keep in mind when doing so ?
    Also just to clarify I paid the $14.95 for Air fills, is this only going to cover one tank all day or any of the 3 tanks I am bringing ?

  12. #132
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    McHenry, IL
    Posts
    535
    Quote Originally Posted by Flatliner333 View Post
    Ok so it has been a few months since I have registered. Unfortunately I wasnt able to get in on the big AO paint order so I need to go ahead and order my paint from the registration web sight. At this point is there anything I should keep in mind when doing so ?
    Also just to clarify I paid the $14.95 for Air fills, is this only going to cover one tank all day or any of the 3 tanks I am bringing ?
    You'll have a choice between Marbs and Evil. Both will be nice and fresh. I prefer the Marbs only because of a bad experience I had a two or three years ago with Evil.

    That $14.95 covers your air for all of your tanks for the weekend. They changed the air fill fee to per person instead of per tank this year because so many people have been bringing multiple markers that require different tanks.

  13. #133
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    McHenry, IL
    Posts
    535
    I've gotten a couple of PMs regarding people who cannot make it and need to sell their paint to other members. For this, I will just need the original buyer to send me a PM with the information on who gets how many of their cases. I will then PM the new buyer(s) to get their contact information.

  14. #134
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    FURF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posts
    2,828
    I need another case if anyone is selling

    Styg
    Sometimes It's Good to be EVIL

  15. #135
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    southern IL
    Posts
    1,805
    Quote Originally Posted by StygShore View Post
    I need another case if anyone is selling

    Styg
    Send Justice a PM. Think he has a few cases to unload.

  16. #136
    Quote Originally Posted by bbotts77 View Post
    I've gotten a couple of PMs regarding people who cannot make it and need to sell their paint to other members. For this, I will just need the original buyer to send me a PM with the information on who gets how many of their cases. I will then PM the new buyer(s) to get their contact information.
    Good to know! I've got 2 cases of Marbs and 2 cases of Evil between Ochsy and me that we're trying to unload. Anyone wants some, just PM me. Thanks!

  17. #137
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Beaumont,Tx.
    Posts
    1,007
    I plan on getting 3 cases of Marbs and have registered already. Not sure how to go about buying paint at this point so if anyone needs to unload theirs hit me up.

  18. #138
    PM'd you Flatliner.

  19. #139
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Beaumont,Tx.
    Posts
    1,007
    Got it...FYI I am going to take his 2 cases of Marbs and a case of Evil.

  20. #140
    And, I'm out of paint.

    I'm glad the AO Army will still be putting it to good use though! Thanks to Menace and Flatliner for taking those cases off my hands. Botts, I'll get you a PM with the transfer info pretty soon, and will have Ochsy confirm as well.

  21. #141
    Good deal!

    I was thinking the one additional case should be pretty good, and am glad to hear another fellow AOer was able to help.

    Only regret is that you won't be there for the fun as well.

  22. #142
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    McHenry, IL
    Posts
    535
    Hey, guys. I just wanted to let you all know I have seen the PMs, but have not gotten to read through them, yet. I will get to all of them on Sunday. Mance_AO, Justus, Flatliner333, we're good. I'll just need to get some contact info from you guys. I'll send each of you a PM on Sunday to confirm everything. I do have another PM about someone trying to unload some paint. If you are trying to get rid of paint, get in touch with someone who is looking for paint. There are plenty. Once you have it sorted out, PM me with the details. I unfortunately do not have time to find homes for paint right now. I will gladly update my paperwork with who should get what, though.

    tl;dr; - I'll answer PMs on Sunday.

  23. #143
    Very good, sir!

  24. #144
    Awesome, thanks man!

  25. #145
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    FURF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posts
    2,828
    still need 2 cases


    Styg

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •