Thread: 2 Micromags

MOTY2

2 Micromags

Hello, I'm doing something out of character tonight... listing 2 Micromags. I've been using Micros exclusively as my semi for the last 5 years, there's no better mech. Problem is, I have a bunch of them and need to clear out my "doubles". Not really interested in trades, but I guess you never know - definitely no electros.

Anyways, first up is this Blue Nights. Shoots perfect with no leaks, very light trigger pull on this with a PTP powertube spacer. This has a 68 Automag valve. Cut frame with double trigger. It has a number of tool marks near the valve inlet. Also has some dings here and there, it's been played with. Decent condition overall. Includes the new blue clamping elbow.
    Price: $225 shipped firm

Next up is a Cool Camo. Shoots perfect with no leaks and also has a 68 Automag valve. Cut frame with double trigger. This one has a few dings, but is in excellent condition overall. Includes the new blue clamping elbow.
    Price: $250 shipped firm

Amazing Micros. I really think that whoever cuts trigger frames on beautifully annoed guns like these should be shot. So sad. Subscribing to the thread in case I come across $250 for that Blue Nights one.